Another Bad experience! This time its with someone really disgusting

divyagoel

I am still nervous because i opened the customer support request and during the review of the inbox they may take action.

@cyaxrex will send the screenshot but i am concerned because i don’t want to get warning again…there is the buyer name all over…let me remove that and send it here

@cyaxrex will send the screenshot but i am concerned because i don’t want to get warning again

Ah, best not then. That could be seen as rocking the boat.

I really hope you do not get a warning. I am personally sick to death of it being fine for buyers to mistreat sellers, but a major no-go to ever react. It is not professional, but neither is it respectful on Fiverr’s part to let this kind of thing go on in the first place.

@cyaxrex will send the screenshot but i am concerned because i don’t want to get warning again

Ah, best not then. That could be seen as rocking the boat.

I really hope you do not get a warning. I am personally sick to death of it being fine for buyers to mistreat sellers, but a major no-go to ever react. It is not professional, but neither is it respectful on Fiverr’s part to let this kind of thing go on in the first place.

I understand but its been done and i cant undo it… its up to fiverr to let go my first ever rude behavior with the seller. If not then i cant help it… One thing just bothered me is that the buyer can still get the delivery… but now of no use i think…i am failed miserably in this and its not a good lesson to learn for me and for other sellers.

But the rude buyer wants you to react and be rude so don’t give that to them. They enjoy that.

yeah… still i am the only one who will get punished. Its ok for the buyer to bully or to be rude but its not ok for the seller… I wonder where is the equality here?

yeah… still i am the only one who will get punished. Its ok for the buyer to bully or to be rude but its not ok for the seller… I wonder where is the equality here?

It’s not about equality. It’s about being a professional. We are professionals supposedly. And professionals do not engage in rudeness at any time for any reason. We are above that.

It’s not about equality. It’s about being a professional. We are professionals supposedly. And professionals do not engage in rudeness at any time for any reason. We are above that.

Yeah i agree … by equality i mean there must be some action towards it.

Let me say here that Customer support finally supported me and compensated the amount of the order which i have been delivered and warning has been removed. This is such a relief. But still the buyer is open to threat some other seller. So such things can happen to any other seller as well. Be alert!

Lesson to learn:

• Don’t be rude and behave like professional as said by @misscrystal
  • Stand for what you have committed to the seller
  • Do confirm which file format the buyer will need for the delivery( for graphics)
  • Do not get threaten by any buyer if you have made the right delivery

Yeah i agree … by equality i mean there must be some action towards it.

Let me say here that Customer support finally supported me and compensated the amount of the order which i have been delivered and warning has been removed. This is such a relief. But still the buyer is open to threat some other seller. So such things can happen to any other seller as well. Be alert!

Lesson to learn:

• Don’t be rude and behave like professional as said by @misscrystal
  • Stand for what you have committed to the seller
  • Do confirm which file format the buyer will need for the delivery( for graphics)
  • Do not get threaten by any buyer if you have made the right delivery

They have a strict limit on how many cancellations a buyer can have so he can’t do it more than two or three times.

They have a strict limit on how many cancellations a buyer can have so he can’t do it more than two or three times.

yeah…i do not know that… thanks i hope so… here is what he inboxes me right now “I doubt it I am a VIP with 100’s of transactions. Also $5 is nothing to me, I throw this out the window”. Now my question is then why so much arguments?..he must have paid me $5 and i will provide the source file to him. Huhh… what a lame person. Still messaging me… i just reported him so we cant have to talk more about it.

yeah…i do not know that… thanks i hope so… here is what he inboxes me right now “I doubt it I am a VIP with 100’s of transactions. Also $5 is nothing to me, I throw this out the window”. Now my question is then why so much arguments?..he must have paid me $5 and i will provide the source file to him. Huhh… what a lame person. Still messaging me… i just reported him so we cant have to talk more about it.

thanks all of you for being so supportive. I suggest whenever you were having a hard time at fiverr…just visit at forum and it will get easy for you,Thankss

Archived