Cancellation of Order (which is in revision)

afaqanwar1

Hi, I just want to know, Yesterday i recieved an order from a client, there’re three videos that i had to made, i just made those videos and delivered them, he didnt respond , instead he used those videos for his youtube channel, later night he come back and put the order in revision and said that i want those videos including the data of today (as the topic is coronavirus) the everyday data will be change, so he put revision to update the data, also using the videos that i delivered before, what should i do? i’ve alot of other projects in my queue, Does fiverr help me with this, Does fiverr help sellers too?

You can say that he is not eligible to cancel his order as he is already using your videos and it’s absolutely against fiverr TOS as the order wasn’t marked as complete and you hold all copyrights for that order and he has no right to use those videos.

Bare in mind that he can also leave a bad review if you want to fight this.

If you do want to cancel the order you can agree to cancel it but still tell him that he can not use your videos as per my message above.
If he still going to keep using them you can file the copyright complain with YouTube to take down those videos.
You should also contact fiverr support and let them know that your client doesn’t want to mark order complete however he is already using your videos which is against TOS.

You can say that he is not eligible to cancel his order as he is already using your videos and it’s absolutely against fiverr TOS as the order wasn’t marked as complete and you hold all copyrights for that order and he has no right to use those videos.

Bare in mind that he can also leave a bad review if you want to fight this.

If you do want to cancel the order you can agree to cancel it but still tell him that he can not use your videos as per my message above.

If he still going to keep using them you can file the copyright complain with YouTube to take down those videos.

You should also contact fiverr support and let them know that your client doesn’t want to mark order complete however he is already using your videos which is against TOS.

Thankyou mariashtelle1

All Rights to the content made for the for are your until the order is complete…

As soon as the order is complete the rights are of the buyers until unless you have stated in the GIG that you Charge extra for the commercial rights.

A Person can not use the work sent on the order page until it is marked as complete.

Personal Advice never send send the work without Water mark…

All Rights to the content made for the for are your until the order is complete…

As soon as the order is complete the rights are of the buyers until unless you have stated in the GIG that you Charge extra for the commercial rights.

A Person can not use the work sent on the order page until it is marked as complete.

Personal Advice never send send the work without Water mark…

Yeah got it, Thank you priya, I always make a Zip folder for the files, from now on i’ll send with Watermark, That’s awesome!

Archived