Any advice on my Gigs, I’m new to Fiverr

ashhsimone

I would love if I could get some feedback on my page. I am not new to designing graphics and I’m aware that my prices are low. However, since I’m new to Fiverr and I don’t have any reviews… I figured that I would start with low prices to gain the trust of buyers and advance my seller account before placing my regular prices on there. Checkout my page and tell me what you think of my gigs gallery w/prices. Any feedback about anything is helpful, I’m open ears!

Fiverr.com/ashhsimone

Thanks in advance,

Ash

I would love if I could get some feedback on my page. I am not new to designing graphics and I’m aware that my prices are low. However, since I’m new to Fiverr and I don’t have any reviews… I figured that I would start with low prices to gain the trust of buyers and advance my seller account before placing my regular prices on there. Checkout my page and tell me what you think of my gigs gallery w/prices. Any feedback about anything is helpful, I’m open ears!

Fiverr.com/ashhsimone

Thanks in advance,

Ash

I am not new to designing graphics

I’m sorry! I feel like, you still need to improve your design categories as an example, color combinations & font sizes. Also, use some mock-ups in your gigs to present your flyer design & etc!

Archived