Sharing Information Please help me

webzlogicx

Your account has been flagged for sharing contact information.
To protect our community and to promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not exchange personal contact information (e.g. ■■■■■, email, phone number, social media information, etc.). We ask that you also do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform, as it creates safety and privacy concerns. Please remember that services should be offered and delivered exclusively on Fiverr.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.
If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Well, did you share information that you should have not? That is why you got this warning - and it seems you may have made this mistake twice if they are saying it is the second time.

It is against the TOS to communicate or take business off the platform.

It may help if you describe what exactly happened to get you this warning.

GG

Well, did you share information that you should have not? That is why you got this warning - and it seems you may have made this mistake twice if they are saying it is the second time.

It is against the TOS to communicate or take business off the platform.

It may help if you describe what exactly happened to get you this warning.

GG

No i never said anyone to share the information with me. I talked to CS, they have also not a single screen shot, one of the CS agent said to me, i sent your request to relevant department. They will look into it, when i asked share the screen shot withe me. As this is second warning, if they does not removed, can i make new account ?

No i never said anyone to share the information with me. I talked to CS, they have also not a single screen shot, one of the CS agent said to me, i sent your request to relevant department. They will look into it, when i asked share the screen shot withe me. As this is second warning, if they does not removed, can i make new account ?

NO! You are not allowed to have 2 accounts on Fiverr. Doing that to go around having warnings on your current account is a good way to get both accounts banned and you will not be able to ever sell on Fiverr.

If it was a miscommunication, wait for the CS person who you are working with to sort it out. Did you have a client write to YOU and mention any off site contact? What has likely happened is in a message to a buyer or a potential buyer, either you or the buyer mentioned something that was seen by the Fiverr system as a word that they see as taking someone off site or giving out personal information. That will get your account flagged by the system and a warning generated. All you can do now is work with the person whom has your account under review to get it sorted out.

GG

NO! You are not allowed to have 2 accounts on Fiverr. Doing that to go around having warnings on your current account is a good way to get both accounts banned and you will not be able to ever sell on Fiverr.

If it was a miscommunication, wait for the CS person who you are working with to sort it out. Did you have a client write to YOU and mention any off site contact? What has likely happened is in a message to a buyer or a potential buyer, either you or the buyer mentioned something that was seen by the Fiverr system as a word that they see as taking someone off site or giving out personal information. That will get your account flagged by the system and a warning generated. All you can do now is work with the person whom has your account under review to get it sorted out.

GG

Actually i am not take any work on Fiverr, Instead i am hiring peopled on Fiverr, This is my 2 month , i am hiring on seller, this is common sense, if i have direct attention why i am hiring the peoples on fiverr, But if i deactivate this account and make new one, then is this fine ?

GG

This is second time fiverr system did sent em wrong warning last month they sent after that removed my warning, now again sent me warning, i dnt now, in COVID-19 Fiverr is not decreasing the seller Levels, but on my ID they are sending me warning. I am victim of COVID-19 i need relaxation and Fiverr giving me tension more

I cannot make heads or tails of what you just wrote.
So, you are a buyer on Fiverr? All I can say is that somewhere in your correspondence with sellers or if you are writing up buyers requests, you or they have mentioned off site communication.
I don’t really understand what is going on with your account, and it is best handled by CS who has all correspondence that they think shows you are exchanging off site communication.

GG

I cannot make heads or tails of what you just wrote.

So, you are a buyer on Fiverr? All I can say is that somewhere in your correspondence with sellers or if you are writing up buyers requests, you or they have mentioned off site communication.

I don’t really understand what is going on with your account, and it is best handled by CS who has all correspondence that they think shows you are exchanging off site communication.

GG

Actually i am seller, but i have many work, so now a days i am hiring the seller on my seller account. But i dnt know where i did wrong, where i am saying share the gmail or phone number even fiverr CS does not have any proof . What should i do ?

Actually i am seller, but i have many work, so now a days i am hiring the seller on my seller account. But i dnt know where i did wrong, where i am saying share the gmail or phone number even fiverr CS does not have any proof . What should i do ?

Do what I said. Work with the CS representative who is assigned to your case. You mentioned the other CS person sent your problem off to the relevant team to look at.

The thing is, if you have had this warning twice of having exchanged information, there is something wrong in how you communicate with buyers or sellers or whatever it is you are doing - and you need to watch how you word your messages from now on in order to not lose your account.

GG

Archived