New Saller how to ger order in Short time?

Hi There. I am Nur Alam from Bangladesh. I open my Fiverr account three years ago. That time I had done one order work! After that, I go for my job and stop online work. This Coronavirus situation, I am again come back to Fiverr with my old account and new experiences with Web Design, Virtual Assistant, Social Media Marketing Skills. Now, please suggest to me, my old expert friends, How can I get work orders from Fiverr on my working skills? Thanks in Advance.

Hi There. I am Nur Alam from Bangladesh. I open my Fiverr account three years ago. That time I had done one order work! After that, I go for my job and stop online work. This Coronavirus situation, I am again come back to Fiverr with my old account and new experiences with Web Design, Virtual Assistant, Social Media Marketing Skills. Now, please suggest to me, my old expert friends, How can I get work orders from Fiverr on my working skills? Thanks in Advance.

How can I get work orders from Fiverr on my working skills?

You “get work” by reaching out to your target customers, showing them how you can solve their project needs, and convincing them to hire you.

Archived