The buyer is not responding after ordering

rohaankhan785

You need to look at delivery time sometimes when there is many orders sellers can just mislead the new messages or orders or maybe it’s a night time or weekend don’t worry after the delivery time is run out and you still didn’t get your purchase you can cancel the order and refund

You need to look at delivery time sometimes when there is many orders sellers can just mislead the new messages or orders or maybe it’s a night time or weekend don’t worry after the delivery time is run out and you still didn’t get your purchase you can cancel the order and refund

I’m the seller. The buyer isn’t responding.

I’m the seller. The buyer isn’t responding.

They have up to 3 days to respond. Within these 3 days, they either mark your order as complete, request a revision, or not respond at all. In case they do not respond, after 3 days the order is automatically marked as complete.

After you deliver an order, the seller is not required to respond or ever talk to you again.

If you are wondering if or when they are supposed to give you a review or stars, that is up to them as well. Whatever you do, do NOT write to them asking them to review your work. That can get your account a warning as it is seen as review manipulation.

If your seller wants to give you a review or send a message on the order or in your message box asking questions about the order, they can figure that out.

GG

I read, but why?

What if the buyer need some revisions? Do the seller also no need to responding the buyer?

If the buyer wants to respond they will. This has been fully discussed in the posts above.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which I referred to in my post above.

Everything is explained there.

If the buyer wants to respond they will. This has been fully discussed in the posts above.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which I referred to in my post above.

Everything is explained there.

I read, Thanks for the information 😃

Archived