Buyers requests problem

saeed_ali

It took some time before I saw my first Buyer Requests. You need to keep refreshing the page. Sometimes it seems like there is a pattern then there isn’t.

Don’t get too excited tho as while I have gotten jobs from there, mostly they are unwinnable jobs for pay far below what any reasonable person should ask (let alone expect).

Sadly tho it is usually the only way of landing anything to try to get some reviews and apparent credibility. Bit of irony really: you have to abandon your values to appear to be valued 😬

🙂

• Like 1

It took some time before I saw my first Buyer Requests. You need to keep refreshing the page. Sometimes it seems like there is a pattern then there isn’t.

Don’t get too excited tho as while I have gotten jobs from there, mostly they are unwinnable jobs for pay far below what any reasonable person should ask (let alone expect).

Sadly tho it is usually the only way of landing anything to try to get some reviews and apparent credibility. Bit of irony really: you have to abandon your values to appear to be valued 😬

🙂

Thanks for sharing your experience.