Request Help to Follow Up my Order

nitin_tutu

Hi Everyone,
I am new to Fiverr. I got an order for my GIG :- PPT Presentation

The initial order was :-
1.JPG.5c863257ac631cf79ce059f4761efaa5.JPG

After delivery of order the, buyer requested change in this original order as given below :-
2.JPG.5b2f4d0b928f8e5a952aeb1bc04f6ec7.JPG

So, how should i respond to this request. Should I just do as per the new request. OR should i create an extra offer since the new request was not there in the initial order.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

• Like 1

Do not make any extra requests. The buyer initially also mentioned he wanted 1 OR 2 text boxes. This isn’t a very unreasonable request. Just oblige and it’ll go a long way in getting a good review and potentially more orders from him in future.

By requesting more payment, you not only risk getting a bad review but also ensure he’ll not order in future. This isn’t a really different request than the initial order so I feel you should be flexible and do it.

• Like 2

Do not make any extra requests. The buyer initially also mentioned he wanted 1 OR 2 text boxes. This isn’t a very unreasonable request. Just oblige and it’ll go a long way in getting a good review and potentially more orders from him in future.

By requesting more payment, you not only risk getting a bad review but also ensure he’ll not order in future. This isn’t a really different request than the initial order so I feel you should be flexible and do it.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion !!! 🙂