Buyer Cancelled the order after marking it complete

aaqibmehrban

I am very diappointed and discouraged with the behaviour

I provided buyer 100% work and normally we mutally extended the time so he can test it

after 10 days
so i helped him with everything and he was very happy
and gave 5 star rating.
But again after 1 week
without messaging me buyer put the request to CS and they cancelled the order
If he was facing problem he could have contacted me so i can fix it.
But cancelling order is totally unfair.

is there anything i can do or just keep loosing my money
previous same thing happened to me

up1.png.ff43202a4dca25c668d6e00fc4bb747c.png
up1735×484 45.6 KB
up2.png.efd3d774229e7791e4f1826468d2aa82.png
up2720×457 55.9 KB

This is indeed sad. I have a deep feeling the buyer may have cancelled because of Covid-19 related issues. The project he wanted to use it for is probably cancelled or something. You should reach out to Fiverr resolution center. They may cover it for you.

Good luck, mate.

no brother he used it for creating accounts i think he got his task completed maybe he needed to create 10,000 accounts

and his work completed as my relation with him were fine if that was the issue he could have told me if that was the case which you discussed i would not have asked the question.

But let’s see what happens hope so CS gave positive response

no brother he used it for creating accounts i think he got his task completed maybe he needed to create 10,000 accounts

and his work completed as my relation with him were fine if that was the issue he could have told me if that was the case which you discussed i would not have asked the question.

But let’s see what happens hope so CS gave positive response

What service did you offer?

Had a look at your profile. Suggest you remove the name of the other platform where you work, as sharing details of where you can be found off Fiverr is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Alright i edited description i hope that is what you pointing

but with due respect sir i posted for something else

can you please guide me regarding my question i will be thankfull

thanks

but with due respect sir i posted for something else

thanks

Just wanted to help you protect your Fiverr account.

If you type “buyer cancelled order after completion” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Take some time to read through the results.

Just wanted to help you protect your Fiverr account.

If you type “buyer cancelled order after completion” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Take some time to read through the results.

Alright Sir!!!

Thanks for the favour!!!

Appreciate you

Atleast in future they could have banned me. i was unaware of this

Alright Sir!!!

Thanks for the favour!!!

Appreciate you

Atleast in future they could have banned me. i was unaware of this

Alright Sir!!!

Don’t assume that everyone who uses a profile logo is male! 🙂

Another tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, sir, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Alright Sir!!!

Another tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, sir, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Okay Mam!!!

Actually he was calling me brother so i thought i should also act informal

but will now take care of this!!!

Regarding saying you sir!!!

i am sorry 😁

So here is the reply from CS
So will they gave me money or not?

as i have not yet recieved the amount

Hi Aaqib,

I completely understand your confusion. The order that you contacted us about was canceled because the buyer opened a dispute on their payment with their payment provider. Fiverr cannot prevent or would have known about any fraudulent transactions. They are handled through a third party payment vendor, not through Fiverr. Any person that uses a stolen payment method, such as a credit card or hacked Paypal account, may process an order through a third payment system to create an order on Fiverr. When we are able to determine a chargeback due to fraud, we immediately cancel the order and return the funds back to the third party as we are required to do so to comply with our payment vendor’s Terms of Use. There is no way around that process.

Don’t worry, Fiverr’s got your back, so I contacted our relevant department to discuss further compensation arrangements.

In the meantime, check out the following https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

In case you need anything else, I’ll be right here!

Regards,

Alright Sir!!!

kindly check latest reply

So here is the reply from CS

So will they gave me money or not?

as i have not yet recieved the amount

Hi Aaqib,

I completely understand your confusion. The order that you contacted us about was canceled because the buyer opened a dispute on their payment with their payment provider. Fiverr cannot prevent or would have known about any fraudulent transactions. They are handled through a third party payment vendor, not through Fiverr. Any person that uses a stolen payment method, such as a credit card or hacked Paypal account, may process an order through a third payment system to create an order on Fiverr. When we are able to determine a chargeback due to fraud, we immediately cancel the order and return the funds back to the third party as we are required to do so to comply with our payment vendor’s Terms of Use. There is no way around that process.

Don’t worry, Fiverr’s got your back, so I contacted our relevant department to discuss further compensation arrangements.

In the meantime, check out the following https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

In case you need anything else, I’ll be right here!

Regards,

The above is self explanatory. If you need further help contact Customer Support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived