Join my Team on Studios

Hello Pros…

I hope all of you doing great… I am creating this threat to let you know i am searching for Professional WordPress Experts (Site Speed , Securtiy , and Optimziations etc.) and (Logo Designers also.)

If you want to join my studio let me know … lets have a chat 🙂

Thank you

• Like 28

• 2 months later...

Apparently even if you are not a studio member, you can still be contacted to join the team of a Studio Lead. Studio Leads have a badge indicating that on their profile and I don’t see one on the Op’s profile. Studio Members have the option to show to Studio Leads on their profile they are interested in joining teams. I have that option. I have not yet turned it on.

• Like 4

Hi, good people!

I am a Shopify developer. I have designed several websites on other marketplaces. I’m new on Fiverr but already completed five orders. It will be beneficial for me to grow if I get an invitation to any studios related to my expertise.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purple Squirrel Media 🐿️ has more work than hands. Quality content and polished websites are essential. The Fiverr Studio is a great addition, we started right here on Fiverr 9 months ago. Teaming up is how you grow, and live the freelancer remote life you’ve been dreaming about. Grow team​:white_check_mark: Grow Skills​:white_check_mark: Polish Pitch Presentation​:white_check_mark: Payment Processing Quality Customer Service Smile :smiley:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have also been selected for studio but not getting reliable members to create my own studio, but seriously interested to collaborate with others. I have expertise on both wordpress and shopify store development. So if any studio lead is interested, please contact with me. I am open to join and collaborate

• Like 1

First of all hi to all

Yes i am new here & I am very much interested in joining studio so please Take a look at my profile & work portfolio & if there is any chance for me then i will be very happy to collaborate. My expertise are wix Web Development, Data Visualization, Vector Illustration.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...