I am sending a continuous buyer request but I can not get the client so what can I do?

arshad500

No brother, I mean I am sending a regular Buyer request but I do not get any client’s response What should I do now?

No brother,

As far as I know, @jonbaas is not your brother. Many people don’t like it when a random stranger calls them “brother”, “sister”, “bro”, “sis”, “buddy”, “dear”, or any term indicating that they’re close.

I mean I am sending a regular Buyer request

You mean that you’re sending offers to buyer requests.

What should I do now?

Write better offers. And write better gig descriptions, too; I’ve just read one of your gig descriptions, and I have only a vague idea about what you’re trying to say. If buyers struggle to understand what you’re saying, they’ll quickly look for someone else.

You’re unlikely to get work if you’re unable to communicate properly.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

No brother,

As far as I know, @jonbaas is not your brother. Many people don’t like it when a random stranger calls them “brother”, “sister”, “bro”, “sis”, “buddy”, “dear”, or any term indicating that they’re close.

I mean I am sending a regular Buyer request

You mean that you’re sending offers to buyer requests.

What should I do now?

Write better offers. And write better gig descriptions, too; I’ve just read one of your gig descriptions, and I have only a vague idea about what you’re trying to say. If buyers struggle to understand what you’re saying, they’ll quickly look for someone else.

You’re unlikely to get work if you’re unable to communicate properly.

The whole “brother”, “ma’am” thing is so disrespectful and unprofessional.

If sellers call people those things and send generic offers to buyer requests, they are guaranteeing they won’t get sales.