Can i two account use in one computer?

cutoutimage24

Hello everybody,
can I use one computer, two account deferent services like “Graphic Design” and “web design WordPress development”?

Please help me!
I have already one graphic design account but I have a web development skill,
can I use another account in my one computer?

• Like 4

Hello everybody,

can I use one computer, two account deferent services like “Graphic Design” and “web design WordPress development”?

Please help me!

I have already one graphic design account but I have a web development skill,

Only if you want both of your accounts (as well as any account you make later) to get permanently banned.

• Like 6

You can have multiple GIGs on your one account, if you are new then 7. You can create unique GIGs and offer specific work there, and one GIG that is classified as ONLINE ASSISTANT.
I have a lot of skills but only 7 GIGs so what I did is I created GIG as an Online assistant and there I am offering all, from web design, graphics, animation, word, excel, ppt, pdf, anything. If I see buyers’ request that I am interested in but I do not have specific GIG for that I use Online assistant to cover the request.

• Like 1

You can have multiple GIGs on your one account, if you are new then 7. You can create unique GIGs and offer specific work there, and one GIG that is classified as ONLINE ASSISTANT.

I have a lot of skills but only 7 GIGs so what I did is I created GIG as an Online assistant and there I am offering all, from web design, graphics, animation, word, excel, ppt, pdf, anything. If I see buyers’ request that I am interested in but I do not have specific GIG for that I use Online assistant to cover the request.

WOW, The great comment thank you! @marinapomorac

this is helpful for me

• 10 months later...

you can make two or even three account in same PC but with different services i heard from expert and customer service but not recommended

This is absolutely misleading. Never go for more than one active with the same pc. This was a very debatable topic once but now it’s been cleared by the fiverr officials so many time.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I hope .No you can’t

thanks

Yes you can do Two deferent account Two deferent services in one computer

No you can’t. Honestly, did you choose not to read anything anyone else said before you replied to a year old topic?

Using two accounts on the same computer is likely to end with both accounts banned.

• Like 1

Yes you can do Two deferent account Two deferent services in one computer

No you can’t. Honestly, did you choose not to read anything anyone else said before you replied to a year old topic?

Using two accounts on the same computer is likely to end with both accounts banned.

Thank you very much for your helpful advice. markhallva