Hi!? Want to be friends?

I just want to make as many friends here on Fiverr so we can support each other! Also, I’m an extrovert and this whole quarantine has made me realize how much I need people to feel sane. Comment your name and what you do below 😁

Here’s my bio on Fiverr:
Hi You! I’m Abigail and I love everything that has to do with the creative arts. I am a dancer, actress, and musician. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Vocal Performance and Dance and have been immersed in the arts community my whole life. My passion is collaborating with amazing and talented people to tell important and inspiring stories. I can’t wait to work with you to make your creative dreams come true:)

I just want to make as many friends here on Fiverr so we can support each other! Also, I’m an extrovert and this whole quarantine has made me realize how much I need people to feel sane. Comment your name and what you do below 😁

Here’s my bio on Fiverr:

Hi You! I’m Abigail and I love everything that has to do with the creative arts. I am a dancer, actress, and musician. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Vocal Performance and Dance and have been immersed in the arts community my whole life. My passion is collaborating with amazing and talented people to tell important and inspiring stories. I can’t wait to work with you to make your creative dreams come true:)

Hi there!

Congratulations on your new Fiverr account! 🙂

You just took me straight back to the old first days of me on Fiverr haha, where you’re still getting used to the website, uploading gigs, until you get that very FIRST order notification, that’s the point where your business will rise step by step depending on your hard work. Couldn’t be more happier when I first earned that 5$ online!

Wish you the best of luck and keep pushing.

Regards,

Ahmed

Here’s my bio on Fiverr:

Hey,First warm welcome here, happy to see you their and keep touch with fiverr and hope to be good deals with customer. 💚

Comment your name and what you do below

Comment your name and what you do below 😁

My Name is mention already and i am Graphic Designer.

Archived