Subcategory change

rifaat93

I have a gig for creating workouts and diet plans for People who are looking to get fit and i realized my gigs subcategory should “Fitness lessons” and not “Health, Nutrition, and Fitness” but i am afraid that changing it would effect it appearing in search results and ranking and effects its impressions ? I want to ask does it effect it or will it be okay ?

You should always, always put a gig where it belongs best. Impressions mean nothing if you aren’t giving people what they’re looking for. It is about the best fit for the client, not about where on a search page you want to rank.

In any case, you need to research those sub-categories to see what is most successful there. There’s no general answer to your question. You need to research to find out what the best fit is.

You should always, always put a gig where it belongs best. Impressions mean nothing if you aren’t giving people what they’re looking for. It is about the best fit for the client, not about where on a search page you want to rank.

In any case, you need to research those sub-categories to see what is most successful there. There’s no general answer to your question. You need to research to find out what the best fit is.

Thank you very much for your answer

Archived