Bank Transfer Application is being processed

latexisfun

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, latexisfun, did you solve this problem and may be you can help me with it please

Hi saniya, Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved. First, go the the payoneer verification center (under setting menu) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

Don’t be worry, when you bank account in Payoneer will be approved the bank transfer button in Fiverr will be enable

. Thanks

• Like 5

I also have the same problem .Its showing application is being processed for the past one month. I don’t know what to do. If any one knew the solution please reply .

Hi suja , Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved . First, go the the payoneer verification center ( under setting menu ) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

Don’t be worry, when you bank account in Payoneer will be approved the bank transfer button in Fiverr will be enable

. Thanks

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi saniya, Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved. First, go the the payoneer verification center (under setting menu) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

. Thanks

sorry for late reply, but thank you so much, I had to submit some identity proofs, that solved my problem.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Hello latexisfun I am not getting  what u are actually trying to say I mean in which menu I will have to go like under setttings there are so many options such as Billing information, Balance and form w- 9 . So, My question is in which section i will have to go so that i can provide the required details. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, saeeda_creative said:

I have added payoneer account few days ago. But, still getting disable button with text “your application is being processed .what is issue how can i do this

Hi suja , Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved . First, go the the payoneer verification center ( under setting menu ) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

. Thanks

This was posted a couple of messages further up. It might help you fix your issue. If not then contact fiverr support.

• Like 2