The buyer canceled the order 40 days after he received the delivery and accepted the order without any complaints!

userioner

Hello, guys.
How it possible that the buyer canceled the order 40 days after he received the delivery and accepted the order without any complaints???
No one asked me if I agree to cancel or not! Just sent a notification and debited the money !!! Are you all out of your mind there? Have you ever heard something about the act of acceptance? We provide services, but do not sell goods !!! All over the world, the service is considered to be provided in full after the buyer has confirmed that he has accepted it. The buyer has time to check and accept the service - 3 days !!! After this period, there can be no questions !!!
Today after 40 !!! 40 !!! 40 !!! DAYS you took my money.
Did I give someone a lifetime guarantee ??? I did not do anything like this, I did not promise. So who gave you the right to decide for me ???
I have to delete my account from these scammers, and I’ll also make a video review and rank it to the 1st place by the keyword “fiverr”

Look for posts about Paypal Chargebacks and you will see that this does happen sometimes - in any business. Contact Support and show that the work was done as described and they may compensate you.
I’d avoid the threats though, nobody will pay any attention to that type of thing when you are dealing with a company valued at well over half a billion dollars.

Look for posts about Paypal Chargebacks and you will see that this does happen sometimes - in any business. Contact Support and show that the work was done as described and they may compensate you.

I’d avoid the threats though, nobody will pay any attention to that type of thing when you are dealing with a company valued at well over half a billion dollars.

Thanks for reply!

Yes, I know, this happens in any business, but this is a risk zone for Fiverr themselves.

He acts as an operator and guarantor and takes their commission for it! So they must take the corresponding risks.

I can’t manage the fraud department, the fiverr is doing this, which means they have to take on this responsibility !!!

Thanks for reply!

Yes, I know, this happens in any business, but this is a risk zone for Fiverr themselves.

He acts as an operator and guarantor and takes their commission for it! So they must take the corresponding risks.

I can’t manage the fraud department, the fiverr is doing this, which means they have to take on this responsibility !!!

corresponding risks.

Fiverr loses nothing and we sellers lose nothing. Paypal reimburses fiverr and fiverr reimburses us when it happens. No reason to blow up over it.

Thanks for reply!

So contact support and show them you did the work as described.

corresponding risks.

Fiverr loses nothing and we sellers lose nothing. Paypal reimburses fiverr and fiverr reimburses us when it happens. No reason to blow up over it.

What does it mean, the seller does not lose anything?

We lose time and expenses for the provision of services.

What does it mean, the seller does not lose anything?

We lose time and expenses for the provision of services.

As long as you delivered as your gig described you will get the money back. Check your earnings page. It will be back into your account. Or if it is not then contact customer support.

As long as you delivered as your gig described you will get the money back. Check your earnings page. It will be back into your account. Or if it is not then contact customer support.

I already wrote to support, but they are silent.

So far, they just took $ 350 from me and returned nothing.

More precisely, they took part, and the rest of the money I owe them !!

That is, I will now work for free. fine)))

Did you let them know exactly how you feel about this in no uncertain terms? 😡

It can take 24 hours for them to respond in general - the department that looks after this can take longer again. If someone did a fraudulent chargeback then it will be sorted out usually but expecting it to happen quickly is just unrealistic and not helping you at all. This might help you to read through although keep in mind that Fiverr has improved a lot in how they handle chargebacks since I wrote this.

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

Archived