Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Loved all the tips you gave. Im new on fiverr. From last two weeks I’ve sent about 60 requests and always stayed online. Only got one reply from the buyer. I got so excited that finally I’ll be able to show my skills through my work but then the buyer disappeared. Yessss I know it’s pretty disappointing and my motivation level went to zero. After reading your tips I think my motivation is back. Thanks and stay blessed.

• Like 3

Loved all the tips you gave. Im new on fiverr. From last two weeks I’ve sent about 60 requests and always stayed online. Only got one reply from the buyer. I got so excited that finally I’ll be able to show my skills through my work but then the buyer disappeared. Yessss I know it’s pretty disappointing and my motivation level went to zero. After reading your tips I think my motivation is back. Thanks and stay blessed.

Really glad it helped you bring back your motivation! Remember nothing comes easy in life, you need to stay focus and keep trying this is just a beginning. All the best and stay blessed too! ❤️

• Like 1

Yap true that. It actually hurts. When buyer asks you questions and then disappears. It feels like maybe you said something wrong to him or maybe he didn’t feel you’re worth it. Ohhh welllllll happened with me too. But finally got my first order. I think patience and hardwork is the way to success. So keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Yap true that. It actually hurts. When buyer asks you questions and then disappears. It feels like maybe you said something wrong to him or maybe he didn’t feel you’re worth it. Ohhh welllllll happened with me too. But finally got my first order. I think patience and hardwork is the way to success. So keep up the good work.

Congrats on your first order! Yes very truee to that all we need is “patience” 🙂 Happy Freelancing!

• Like 2