Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Very well said and detailed explained. Its very true these days buyers are taking services for granted. This is ONLY because we sellers are offering our hard work at a very low rate just to win an order. I think this way they are devaluing their level of services for the long term 😦 I am facing such issues these days too. SIGH!

Thank you!

Not just devaluing their own services but the services offered in an entire niche. This kind of discount-thinking is what can really ruin the prices on this platform because buyers just think “Well it’s cheap in the BR section, why would I hire this seller for much more?” and then nobody really gets orders because of the quality they deliver anymore but because they work days for a 5 dollar order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go against your last point of Unlimited Revisions. Like there are many buyers looking for sellers with unlimited revisions to get more work done in less payment. If you guys are willing to work for one person for your lifetime for free then only offer SO CALLED UNLIMITED REVISIONS. I have been a keen reader on the forum and have seen and experienced such problems. Many buyers keep asking for revisions and at last after having your ideas / work they go for cancellation / refund which will not only effect your stats but ranking too

I would go against your last point of Unlimited Revisions. Like there are many buyers looking for sellers with unlimited revisions to get more work done in less payment. If you guys are willing to work for one person for your lifetime for free then only offer SO CALLED UNLIMITED REVISIONS. I have been a keen reader on the forum and have seen and experienced such problems. Many buyers keep asking for revisions and at last after having your ideas / work they go for cancellation / refund which will not only effect your stats but ranking too

What you said is correct and really true. But again, I just shared my own experience as a new seller about how it helped me to get some orders.

Archived