Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

thank you . But without sending offers to buyer requests can I get any order ? as I cannot send offers temporarily for not having enough positive reviews.

Yes, you can only if buyers knock you on your Gig personally. For this you need to make sure your Gig description is good and well written. The content in your Gig is SEO friendly. Do social media marketing of your Gigs; populate them and all these will help to rank your Gig up. And the chances will be higher that buyer will see your Gig and will knock you 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I tend to order something with unlimited revisions as I have no idea what could be the feeling of having a lifetime deditaced person. Just kidding. 😃

It is up to every person to find his or her own way but tips in this particular topic are one of the worst people can find on Fiverr forum in my opinion.

Sorry for that.

It is up to every person to find his or her own way

Well you just said already! I am finding my own ways through this tips and shared. If you feel worst thats your opinion I cant control. Dont be sorry for whatever you feel if you are not wrong in your opinion 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can only if buyers knock you on your Gig personally. For this you need to make sure your Gig description is good and well written. The content in your Gig is SEO friendly. Do social media marketing of your Gigs; populate them and all these will help to rank your Gig up. And the chances will be higher that buyer will see your Gig and will knock you 🙂

• Like 12

Thank you for useful tips. i definitely follow your tips. I have some issues, buyer request show up daily basis but not related to my services. I do video audio format conversion. How I send offer if buyer request not related to my services.
Any advice and suggestion will be greatly appreciated

thanks!

• Like 11

Thank you for useful tips. i definitely follow your tips. I have some issues, buyer request show up daily basis but not related to my services. I do video audio format conversion. How I send offer if buyer request not related to my services.

Any advice and suggestion will be greatly appreciated

thanks!

It is not related to your service because you have not chosen the right category for your Gigs. Go back and check all your gigs and edit them. You need to choose the right category and also you need to add the correct tags for your Gigs only then you will receive appropriate job offers. You can look for other similar sellers about what type of category and tags they have added in their gigs; change those and you will receive relevant offers 🙂

• Like 11

true and most essential piece of information . thanks for it

Thank you for your advice. I already follow your mention guideline. My gig in right category and also I added correct Tags after lot of research. Still I don’t know what’s wrong with my gig. Can you please review my gig and give me some advise.

Thanks again!

• Like 10

Thank you for your advice. I already follow your mention guideline. My gig in right category and also I added correct Tags after lot of research. Still I don’t know what’s wrong with my gig. Can you please review my gig and give me some advise.

Thanks again!

Hi there,

please remove the link and create your own topic under “Improve my GIG” category.

Good luck.

• Like 11