Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Thanks Sabinasattar for your great advice. I will just add a little to that. Every new seller or beginner freelancer faces alot of discouraging moments. It could be inability to get orders, lack of traffic, no reviews, no earnings and worst of it, depression and discouragement. Almost every seller who has earned a dollar or more on fiverr passed through these bumps on the road to success. A wise man said, hard times never last but hard people do.

I joined fiverr around 2018, but it took me more than a year to even under the fiverr platform. It really sucked those years when I didn’t have one completed job or review. But one thing kept me going. It was my passion to add value and help others solve their problem. It wasn’t just money that kept me here. The hunger to help others with my skills and expertise encouraged me to stay and wait till I get my first order no matter how long it takes. While I was waiting for my first order to come, I upgraded my knowledge, sharpened my skills, and explored the world of possibilities towards scoring a 5-star job on fiverr. Eventually my patience and hard work paid off. I got my first order, completed the job and got a 5-star review in return. Winners never quit and quitters never win. If you are having a hard time getting orders or good reviews, please don’t give up. Don’t pack your bag yet. Prove to yourself that you can make it by staying until you win. In the mean time, get more knowledge relevant to your business. Improve your skills. Increase your visibility on fiverr through active participation in the fiverr forum. Share your gigs on your social networks. Sell yourself in your profile and use professional looking pictures. Don’t forget to pray. For by strength shall no one prevail. Stay safe you are next in line for a breakthrough. God bless you.

SURVIVING THE UPS AND DOWNS IN THE FREELANCING MARKET

Sometimes, you may get 10 jobs or orders in one week and the next month it may look as if all the doors through which orders come to you have been closed. How do you cope with those moments? There have been times when it looked as if i am the only seller on fiverr when new orders kept flying into my inbox every now and then. And i am like man, i wish this thing will keep happening like this. However, i found by experience that it is not always like that. Every day is not Christmas. When it’s like you are no longer getting orders, this is what to do to start getting orders. Check back on your previous buyers and send them a warm greeting or compliment. It may rekindle a hunger for a new job with you. Secondly review your visibility on fiverr by actively engaging in the forum. It helps! Write new gigs if there is need for it. All the same don’t forget to check out other ways to make legit income online. When i am not on fiverr, i am writing books for myself, or writing articles to publish on my blog or even doing other little activities somewhere, apart from my preaching engagements. There is no reason for depression. Keep yourself busy and wait for that golden order to land. You will make it on fiverr. I am telling you the truth. Don’t give up. If i could make hundreds of dollars on fiverr, you too can. But you have to keep spirit, soul and body in one piece till your own orders begin to flow like water. Just be patient.

• Like 16

Sometimes, you may get 10 jobs or orders in one week and the next month it may look as if all the doors through which orders come to you have been closed. How do you cope with those moments? There have been times when it looked as if i am the only seller on fiverr when new orders kept flying into my inbox every now and then. And i am like man, i wish this thing will keep happening like this. However, i found by experience that it is not always like that. Every day is not Christmas. When it’s like you are no longer getting orders, this is what to do to start getting orders. Check back on your previous buyers and send them a warm greeting or compliment. It may rekindle a hunger for a new job with you. Secondly review your visibility on fiverr by actively engaging in the forum. It helps! Write new gigs if there is need for it. All the same don’t forget to check out other ways to make legit income online. When i am not on fiverr, i am writing books for myself, or writing articles to publish on my blog or even doing other little activities somewhere, apart from my preaching engagements. There is no reason for depression. Keep yourself busy and wait for that golden order to land. You will make it on fiverr. I am telling you the truth. Don’t give up. If i could make hundreds of dollars on fiverr, you too can. But you have to keep spirit, soul and body in one piece till your own orders begin to flow like water. Just be patient.

Very well said! Truly agree with you!

• Like 10

thanks for information,

• Like 11