Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Yes! You know I just delivered a work a day ago. I really gave a lot of revisions to the buyer and it was really painful at times but it was worth it cause after submitting my work he gave a very nice review with 5 star; so sometimes it really works 🙂

Mam can please guide me that how to name the packages… Do we need to name the three packages( basic, standard and premium) differently or can we give them all the same name?

• Like 10

Mam can please guide me that how to name the packages… Do we need to name the three packages( basic, standard and premium) differently or can we give them all the same name?

Hello, its up to you how attractive names you want to give. You can also keep them as basic, standard and premium as well. No issue on that 🙂

• Like 9

Hey dont be sorry! I am not annoyed at all dear, did I sound rude? Lol 😃

It took me 3 days to complete that order can you imagine? My nights were sleepless :frowning_face:

But then I ended up with a very beautiful review from that client with 5star rating too. I just forgot all my sorrows and felt like all my hard work paid off. I regained my strength and energy. So I feel like thats how things work may be. Patience is the main key here. I may also have to face some nightmares too just the way you described lol 😃

Extracting positive vibes.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hi, what you said is common and just like you, everyone needs jobs. This is the reason everyone sends requests. But this should not demotivate you. You should always read the requests properly and respond accordingly detailing the buyer that yes you have actually read their job posts and how can you best help them. Most of the time the numbers that you see are just templates send to buyers and which are not relevant. So when you send proper buyer requests, you have the higher chance to win that job. But yes that doesnt mean you should take that long to send a single request. Try to type faster but relevant requests and send everyday. Send 10 requests everyday dont miss any. And also try be online as long as possible in the whole day because buyers have the option to filter and search for only “online sellers” so you being online most of the time increases the chance for you to win a job. All the best! 🙂

It seems very effective suggestion

Thanks sabina

• Like 11

It’s totally unpredictable when your buyer responses to your queries and offers! But you should keep trying your best in every single way. I have come across many of my friends who just get frustrated for not having a single reply even after sending 200+ requests. Let me remind you, you are not the only one who is suffering this - there are many more like you. But you need to keep our boat sailing that’s how you win!

These days its tough to compete because every day thousands of new sellers are joining Fiverr and trying to bring out the best in them. You need to make sure you differentiate yourself among them. I am giving some tips below to help achieve buyer responses.

• Read the buyer request carefully and respond accordingly; don’t just send templates.

• Due to COVID-19 maybe your buyers are not interested to respond to largely written offers; they are in hurry for work done. So be on-topic and straight to the point, no need to explain yourself in the offers - talk about the buyer’s problem and how you can give the solution.

• Refresh the “buyer request” page more often and try to send requests when you see a “zero” number of requests sent yet. Most of the sellers send requests when that job already got 50+ offers. The buyer may not go down to 50th number and chose you, right?

• If the buyer has mentioned his/her name; start the proposal by greeting with their name. This helps to catch the attention that you have read their job offer.

• You can mention shortly about the similar types of jobs that you have previously done so that the buyer regains more faith and trust in you to handover the job. But don’t fake yourself, be genuine and honest.

• Try to always give unlimited revisions and deal with them patiently, remember every order counts whether you get reviews or not. Don’t get upset if a buyer doesn’t leave a review 🙂 I have completed 5 jobs so far - but got only 3 reviews so its okay.

Hope these tips help you. Let me know if you achieve any success applying these tips. All the best! 🙂

Thank you for the information. :smile:

• Like 10

You are most welcome 🙂

i see your kind and thoughtful replies here so i hope that it isnt rude of me to ask you for advice.

i know lots of things and have lots of skills but feel paralysed by too many possible options.

i also feel that anything that is computer related, in this modern day, have thousands of people able to sell services in that area. for example software programming or even 3d modelling. i dont think im the best at any things.

i see that new people struggle here, even if they do have a great idea, for something they can focus on - doesn’t mean they will succeed.

i guess im having problems with knowing how and where to focus my attention and it helped me a little to write this comment.

i think i am asking for advice about finding something to be passionate about, that will be worth something to someone, and finding the energy to work hard.

thank you for listening 🙂

• Like 9

i see your kind and thoughtful replies here so i hope that it isnt rude of me to ask you for advice.

i know lots of things and have lots of skills but feel paralysed by too many possible options.

i also feel that anything that is computer related, in this modern day, have thousands of people able to sell services in that area. for example software programming or even 3d modelling. i dont think im the best at any things.

i see that new people struggle here, even if they do have a great idea, for something they can focus on - doesn’t mean they will succeed.

i guess im having problems with knowing how and where to focus my attention and it helped me a little to write this comment.

i think i am asking for advice about finding something to be passionate about, that will be worth something to someone, and finding the energy to work hard.

thank you for listening 🙂 Remember its okay to fall, everybody does! Get up and try again and again and again. Its just a matter of time and your true dedication, nothing else. All the best!

• Like 15

Hi there, thank you for your comment. Well yes we all are born with some talent which we must need to find out. I really believe all of us have something God-Gifted in us for sure! Its up to you how you figure that out. Try finding that first. Figure out what you are good at or at least figure out what interests you the most. Once you realize start developing that. Dont ever shy to learn from anyone; thats how you grow. try developing your skills there are MANY ways to do so. Watch youtube videos, search for other inline sources, do short courses and then go for it. Try to face and overcome ur weakness; not run from them. Its not necessary u will achieve success at the very beginning of anything that u start. Be prepared for the failure for numerous times and learn to stand up right away after you fall. The day u can develop that strong will-power in you is the day u will realize you are no more that person who was afraid of doing or trying something 🙂 Remember its okay to fall, everybody does! Get up and try again and again and again. Its just a matter of time and your true dedication, nothing else. All the best!

that was super nice, I think i needed to hear thank you. offers virtual hug

i feel like you commented on things i didn’t entirely say but somehow you knew and that was perfect for me, thank you!

im very grateful and believe you are a good person. best wishes.

• Like 10

It’s totally unpredictable when your buyer responses to your queries and offers! But you should keep trying your best in every single way. I have come across many of my friends who just get frustrated for not having a single reply even after sending 200+ requests. Let me remind you, you are not the only one who is suffering this - there are many more like you. But you need to keep our boat sailing that’s how you win!

These days its tough to compete because every day thousands of new sellers are joining Fiverr and trying to bring out the best in them. You need to make sure you differentiate yourself among them. I am giving some tips below to help achieve buyer responses.

• Read the buyer request carefully and respond accordingly; don’t just send templates.

• Due to COVID-19 maybe your buyers are not interested to respond to largely written offers; they are in hurry for work done. So be on-topic and straight to the point, no need to explain yourself in the offers - talk about the buyer’s problem and how you can give the solution.

• Refresh the “buyer request” page more often and try to send requests when you see a “zero” number of requests sent yet. Most of the sellers send requests when that job already got 50+ offers. The buyer may not go down to 50th number and chose you, right?

• If the buyer has mentioned his/her name; start the proposal by greeting with their name. This helps to catch the attention that you have read their job offer.

• You can mention shortly about the similar types of jobs that you have previously done so that the buyer regains more faith and trust in you to handover the job. But don’t fake yourself, be genuine and honest.

• Try to always give unlimited revisions and deal with them patiently, remember every order counts whether you get reviews or not. Don’t get upset if a buyer doesn’t leave a review 🙂 I have completed 5 jobs so far - but got only 3 reviews so its okay.

Hope these tips help you. Let me know if you achieve any success applying these tips. All the best! 🙂

Thank you dear :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

• Like 9

that was super nice, I think i needed to hear thank you. offers virtual hug

i feel like you commented on things i didn’t entirely say but somehow you knew and that was perfect for me, thank you!

im very grateful and believe you are a good person. best wishes.

Thank you! Happy to help and motivate! Keep me in your prayers 🙂 Best wishes to you too!

• Like 10