Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

Thank you Sir, though I am not that old in this platform yet but as far as my knowledge I think social sharing will help improve your ranking. The more clicks and views you receive the more it will rank. And its not always about just adding the Keywords; if the Keyword difficulties are high and competitive then its tough to rank comparatively. So a well-researched Keyword can help you in this 🙂

Thank you Sabina. You explained the SEO very well.

Kind supplications and best wishes to you.

Regards

Soban Ali Shah

• Like 9

Nice guideline. But i think unlimited revisions is a bit more. Because most of the buyers don t understand unlimited revisions.

Nice guideline. But i think unlimited revisions is a bit more. Because most of the buyers don t understand unlimited revisions.

In my experience, whether you list “unlimited revisions” or not, providing revisions until the buyer is happy is a best practice. 🙂

• Like 9

well thanks for the helpful information.i m a new seller. i am getting buyer request. but i didn’t get any order.i saw that so many seller sending offer at a time, seller approx. 20 to 30 in a second & after few minute it will be 50+ .so how can i get a job? will you advice me.

thank you.

• Like 9

well thanks for the helpful information.i m a new seller. i am getting buyer request. but i didn’t get any order.i saw that so many seller sending offer at a time, seller approx. 20 to 30 in a second & after few minute it will be 50+ .so how can i get a job? will you advice me.

thank you.

Hi, what you said is common and just like you, everyone needs jobs. This is the reason everyone sends requests. But this should not demotivate you. You should always read the requests properly and respond accordingly detailing the buyer that yes you have actually read their job posts and how can you best help them. Most of the time the numbers that you see are just templates send to buyers and which are not relevant. So when you send proper buyer requests, you have the higher chance to win that job. But yes that doesnt mean you should take that long to send a single request. Try to type faster but relevant requests and send everyday. Send 10 requests everyday dont miss any. And also try be online as long as possible in the whole day because buyers have the option to filter and search for only “online sellers” so you being online most of the time increases the chance for you to win a job. All the best! 🙂

• Like 13

Hi, what you said is common and just like you, everyone needs jobs. This is the reason everyone sends requests. But this should not demotivate you. You should always read the requests properly and respond accordingly detailing the buyer that yes you have actually read their job posts and how can you best help them. Most of the time the numbers that you see are just templates send to buyers and which are not relevant. So when you send proper buyer requests, you have the higher chance to win that job. But yes that doesnt mean you should take that long to send a single request. Try to type faster but relevant requests and send everyday. Send 10 requests everyday dont miss any. And also try be online as long as possible in the whole day because buyers have the option to filter and search for only “online sellers” so you being online most of the time increases the chance for you to win a job. All the best! 🙂

thank you for your suggestion

• Like 9

If buyer wants get their job done in cheap for example $5 for design a full website, then what is your tips.

• Like 8

Thanks Sabinasattar for your great advice. I will just add a little to that. Every new seller or beginner freelancer faces alot of discouraging moments. It could be inability to get orders, lack of traffic, no reviews, no earnings and worst of it, depression and discouragement. Almost every seller who has earned a dollar or more on fiverr passed through these bumps on the road to success. A wise man said, hard times never last but hard people do.
I joined fiverr around 2018, but it took me more than a year to even under the fiverr platform. It really sucked those years when I didn’t have one completed job or review. But one thing kept me going. It was my passion to add value and help others solve their problem. It wasn’t just money that kept me here. The hunger to help others with my skills and expertise encouraged me to stay and wait till I get my first order no matter how long it takes. While I was waiting for my first order to come, I upgraded my knowledge, sharpened my skills, and explored the world of possibilities towards scoring a 5-star job on fiverr. Eventually my patience and hard work paid off. I got my first order, completed the job and got a 5-star review in return. Winners never quit and quitters never win. If you are having a hard time getting orders or good reviews, please don’t give up. Don’t pack your bag yet. Prove to yourself that you can make it by staying until you win. In the mean time, get more knowledge relevant to your business. Improve your skills. Increase your visibility on fiverr through active participation in the fiverr forum. Share your gigs on your social networks. Sell yourself in your profile and use professional looking pictures. Don’t forget to pray. For by strength shall no one prevail. Stay safe you are next in line for a breakthrough. God bless you.

• Like 16

Thanks Sabinasattar for your great advice. I will just add a little to that. Every new seller or beginner freelancer faces alot of discouraging moments. It could be inability to get orders, lack of traffic, no reviews, no earnings and worst of it, depression and discouragement. Almost every seller who has earned a dollar or more on fiverr passed through these bumps on the road to success. A wise man said, hard times never last but hard people do.

I joined fiverr around 2018, but it took me more than a year to even under the fiverr platform. It really sucked those years when I didn’t have one completed job or review. But one thing kept me going. It was my passion to add value and help others solve their problem. It wasn’t just money that kept me here. The hunger to help others with my skills and expertise encouraged me to stay and wait till I get my first order no matter how long it takes. While I was waiting for my first order to come, I upgraded my knowledge, sharpened my skills, and explored the world of possibilities towards scoring a 5-star job on fiverr. Eventually my patience and hard work paid off. I got my first order, completed the job and got a 5-star review in return. Winners never quit and quitters never win. If you are having a hard time getting orders or good reviews, please don’t give up. Don’t pack your bag yet. Prove to yourself that you can make it by staying until you win. In the mean time, get more knowledge relevant to your business. Improve your skills. Increase your visibility on fiverr through active participation in the fiverr forum. Share your gigs on your social networks. Sell yourself in your profile and use professional looking pictures. Don’t forget to pray. For by strength shall no one prevail. Stay safe you are next in line for a breakthrough. God bless you.

Wow! Very well said. Thank you so much. All the best to you too! 🙂

• Like 10

Thank you man, encouraging words 💪

• Like 10