Motivational Tips For New Sellers in Hard Times

It’s totally unpredictable when your buyer responses to your queries and offers! But you should keep trying your best in every single way. I have come across many of my friends who just get frustrated for not having a single reply even after sending 200+ requests. Let me remind you, you are not the only one who is suffering this - there are many more like you. But you need to keep our boat sailing that’s how you win!

These days its tough to compete because every day thousands of new sellers are joining Fiverr and trying to bring out the best in them. You need to make sure you differentiate yourself among them. I am giving some tips below to help achieve buyer responses.

• Read the buyer request carefully and respond accordingly; don’t just send templates.

• Due to COVID-19 maybe your buyers are not interested to respond to largely written offers; they are in hurry for work done. So be on-topic and straight to the point, no need to explain yourself in the offers - talk about the buyer’s problem and how you can give the solution.

• Refresh the “buyer request” page more often and try to send requests when you see a “zero” number of requests sent yet. Most of the sellers send requests when that job already got 50+ offers. The buyer may not go down to 50th number and chose you, right?

• If the buyer has mentioned his/her name; start the proposal by greeting with their name. This helps to catch the attention that you have read their job offer.

• You can mention shortly about the similar types of jobs that you have previously done so that the buyer regains more faith and trust in you to handover the job. But don’t fake yourself, be genuine and honest.

• Try to always give unlimited revisions and deal with them patiently, remember every order counts whether you get reviews or not. Don’t get upset if a buyer doesn’t leave a review 🙂 I have completed 5 jobs so far - but got only 3 reviews so its okay.

Hope these tips help you. Let me know if you achieve any success applying these tips. All the best! 🙂

e these tips help you. Let me know if you achieve any success applying these tips. All the best!

Really a good article with short attractive, catchy tips.

Thanks for sharing with us.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It’s totally unpredictable when your buyer responses to your queries and offers! But you should keep trying your best in every single way. I have come across many of my friends who just get frustrated for not having a single reply even after sending 200+ requests. Let me remind you, you are not the only one who is suffering this - there are many more like you. But you need to keep our boat sailing that’s how you win!

These days its tough to compete because every day thousands of new sellers are joining Fiverr and trying to bring out the best in them. You need to make sure you differentiate yourself among them. I am giving some tips below to help achieve buyer responses.

• Read the buyer request carefully and respond accordingly; don’t just send templates.

• Due to COVID-19 maybe your buyers are not interested to respond to largely written offers; they are in hurry for work done. So be on-topic and straight to the point, no need to explain yourself in the offers - talk about the buyer’s problem and how you can give the solution.

• Refresh the “buyer request” page more often and try to send requests when you see a “zero” number of requests sent yet. Most of the sellers send requests when that job already got 50+ offers. The buyer may not go down to 50th number and chose you, right?

• If the buyer has mentioned his/her name; start the proposal by greeting with their name. This helps to catch the attention that you have read their job offer.

• You can mention shortly about the similar types of jobs that you have previously done so that the buyer regains more faith and trust in you to handover the job. But don’t fake yourself, be genuine and honest.

• Try to always give unlimited revisions and deal with them patiently, remember every order counts whether you get reviews or not. Don’t get upset if a buyer doesn’t leave a review 🙂 I have completed 5 jobs so far - but got only 3 reviews so its okay.

Hope these tips help you. Let me know if you achieve any success applying these tips. All the best! 🙂

give unlimited revision

Well, I decided to put myself in Buyer´s role and give a try for unlimited revisions with Seller offering professional background removal.

Recently I placed order for 40 images.

Result is misery, better said catastrophy. I have asked for revision 3 times and still did not get promised professional result. Me as a Buyer has no time to make unlimited revision requests. It is quite opposite experience.

My experience as Buyer is that I would rather place an order with reasonably limited revisions because I doubt the Seller with unlimited revisions is able to bring quality on time.

Enjoy one sample from delivery.

image.jpg.e6dbde2fadc3e9b958bc665cec8cfb8c.jpg
image750×600 79.5 KB
  • Like 4

Thank you Miss Sabina for your valuable tips.
I would request you to please guide us about some handy tips for Gig promotion.
I am having a problem. The every single gig which I create with a key word in title. When I search the gig with that title, That appears on the last page. It is happening to my all gigs. Can you guide me in this matter please ?

• Like 1

give unlimited revision

Well, I decided to put myself in Buyer´s role and give a try for unlimited revisions with Seller offering professional background removal.

Recently I placed order for 40 images.

Result is misery, better said catastrophy. I have asked for revision 3 times and still did not get promised professional result. Me as a Buyer has no time to make unlimited revision requests. It is quite opposite experience.

My experience as Buyer is that I would rather place an order with reasonably limited revisions because I doubt the Seller with unlimited revisions is able to bring quality on time.

Enjoy one sample from delivery.

• Like 3

Thank you Miss Sabina for your valuable tips.

I would request you to please guide us about some handy tips for Gig promotion.

I am having a problem. The every single gig which I create with a key word in title. When I search the gig with that title, That appears on the last page. It is happening to my all gigs. Can you guide me in this matter please ?

You are welcome. Well Sir, you are a Level-2 seller and asking tips from me??? 😮

I think you should share some tips with us please as I think many of us need this 🙂

• Like 2

You are welcome. Well Sir, you are a Level-2 seller and asking tips from me??? 😮

I think you should share some tips with us please as I think many of us need this 🙂

Thank you. I am obliged.

I believe, kids are doing far better than we old people. Lol. Learning can come from anywhere. You are teaching good things to sellers.

• Like 2

Thank you. I am obliged.

I believe, kids are doing far better than we old people. Lol. Learning can come from anywhere. You are teaching good things to sellers.

Thank you Sir, though I am not that old in this platform yet but as far as my knowledge I think social sharing will help improve your ranking. The more clicks and views you receive the more it will rank. And its not always about just adding the Keywords; if the Keyword difficulties are high and competitive then its tough to rank comparatively. So a well-researched Keyword can help you in this 🙂

• Like 2