Has effected Covid 19 online job too?

orbitonline

Well. Your potential customers have to have money to buy your online services. And they don’t have money because they are under lockdown just like you are.

I am also new here, I got my first order but my client goes totally disappear. The order completed automatically. After that I get two order but that was too basic work. The price was 5$…! After that there is no order, no response…! I don’t know what to do, but I am improving my skills. Thank you.

Eveyone facing the same problem. some seller have their fixed client, they are working with them but most of seller dont have any job. World economy is down. we cant do anything untill everything get fine… lets hope and pray to God

World economy is down…it has effected very badly online business…let us hope it well rise

Well. Your potential customers have to have money to buy your online services. And they don’t have money because they are under lockdown just like you are.

Yes you are correct…financial repression has effected freelance jobs also…let us hope it will ok

Archived