New Fiverr Feature - Early Payout

virajwick

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info.

Probably is some temporary bug for me, because I can`t see it. I know how it works, it takes you 1% of earnings that you want to payout earlier 🙂

yes just i checked not display for my side also… May be something wrong or bug on payout earlier.

I got the answer from Fiverr support.

It is still in beta testing phase, and it doesn`t cover all orders. Only some clients and orders will have that feature until it is fully released.

Thanks for the info, I have similar issue like yours. I have got this feature for some days withdrawn almost 500$. But suddenly it disappeared, even though it was available for an order which I have completed but I have decided to not use early payout but now this order is not displaying any button for early payouts.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, I have similar issue like yours. I have got this feature for some days withdrawn almost 500$. But suddenly it disappeared, even though it was available for an order which I have completed but I have decided to not use early payout but now this order is not displaying any button for early payouts.

Were you able to get it back later?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

1. What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?

Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

• 2 months later...

I've been using the early payout feature for almost a year and it was super cool, but suddenly it disappeared during the last summer and I'm still hoping to have it back..

I've earned over 500 USD and they're still all in pending clearance 😅

All my stats are fine, so I really can't understand what I could do to convince Fiverr to give me the feature back! 😃

Archived