How can I increase gig impression & get buyer knock regularly?

raj_xen

• 5 months later...

I am level 1 seller. I was completed total 31 job with successfully.
I was completed 4 order at March.
Still I have 3 order into my Gig at que. But I notice from 1 month that day by day I lost my gig impression & I don’t get any new buyer knock from Fiverr from 2 week. Also my Gig was gone from 2 number page into 10 number page. But I have no any job cancellation or late delivery record.

So I want to know why it is happening with me?
Q: How can i recovery this situation & rank my Gig again with best impression?

Staying a lot online won’t help.

And as a veteran seller here I can tell you even older sellers have problems. The pandemic really slowed sales down. Plus Fiverr made some changes and gigs don’t even appear in search results anymore, they always shift to the point where you rarely get any exposure. So… it’s not your gig, Fiverr is making changes and that might be the main cause here.

And as a veteran seller here I can tell you even older sellers have problems. The pandemic really slowed sales down. Plus Fiverr made some changes and gigs don’t even appear in search results anymore, they always shift to the point where you rarely get any exposure. So… it’s not your gig, Fiverr is making changes and that might be the main cause here.

Thanks for the reply. So there is no option to get new orders except buyer requests?

The reality is that nothing guarantees orders.

And considering the fact that Fiverr is preparing an ad-based system like Google has, I am sure ranking will be very strange from now on.

Try buyer requests, but even that won’t guarantee anything major. 

okay. thanks for your valuable opinion.

But I want to know that

what is the benefit of Fiverr down our Gig??

When it will be okay?

The reality is that nothing guarantees orders.

And considering the fact that Fiverr is preparing an ad-based system like Google has, I am sure ranking will be very strange from now on.

Try buyer requests, but even that won’t guarantee anything major.

Hi, I was looking into the topic " fiverr promoted gig" that was pretty much ad program like google, but all posts seems to be back in 2016 or 2017, still figuring out if that system is alive.?

Your comments suggests me that that program is relaunching it self?

Hi, I was looking into the topic " fiverr promoted gig" that was pretty much ad program like google, but all posts seems to be back in 2016 or 2017, still figuring out if that system is alive.?

Your comments suggests me that that program is relaunching it self?

It’s something new. And it’s already launched, gradually expanding to more and more users.

First, go to Fiverr to search the Gig of any specific topic.
Then move the gig tags & just choose tags from some best selling Gig description according to your niche.

I created gig, got title idea from best selling gigs, merged those titles, and created a unique title by using the best popular tag.
So Check related tags of those whose gigs are ranked on the first page. Also, follow the best selling gigs images design.

Now you have to start the main part of your Gig. Writing description.
Remember don’t forget to add the keyword in title, tags, and description first and last 2-4 sentences.

You can use a whiteboard video for your Gig. Because it will affect 40% better than the cover image. You have to use your popular tag into your Gig FAQ section.

Q: How promote your Gig on social media platforms??

You can promote your Gig on social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. I get impressions and views from a wide variety of sources such as the Fiverr Forum, Quora, Facebook,
Twitter etc.

You can join the business group to post & share your Gig, but remember first of all you have to a valuable member of that group then you can promote your service.
You can write an article to post in different forums to get the real buyer to sell your services from Fiverr.

I for one don’t find it ok to pay for promotion. It’s better to rank based on performance, because paid promotion just means anyone without skills can promote a gig and offer a bad experience to people… So it’s not really a feature I am excited about.

• 4 months later...

1. Setup Gig Delivery Times:

You need to set up proper delivery time, look at how long you want to have to do it.

Fiverr Filters are divided into 24 hours, like 2-3 days, up to 7 days. If you select 3 days it will show up like 2 days. Also if you think you take 4 days, setting it like 7 days your gig will not show up any less.

1. Order time setup:

When a client contacts you to do the project. Then try to know from your client what they need doing in your usual delivery time?

Otherwise, you can set up delivery time by sending a custom offer.

Then you can do this quickly if you have enough time to give yourself proper space. Also, you will get free time do other stuff.

2. Don’t stop looking for a new job:

You should spend time looking for a new job from buyer requests or elsewhere. It helps to get many jobs. Especially you will get the opportunity on Monday/Tuesday to manage to work roughly regularly.

=> Share your gig on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.

=> Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites.

(First, you have to write a good article to share on those platforms. When & include within that post or article).

=> Used Good searchable Title for your gig it ranks your Gig easily.

=> Write your expertise into your Gig description.

=> Make an eye-catching cover image, that helps to increase sales.

=> Finally try to send buyer requests every day.

Best Regards raj_xen!

• 4 months later...

I am working in Fiverr from 1 year 3 months. I am a level 2 seller. I have completed a total of 65 orders. I got all orders into my Best-selling Gig. My best selling Gig remained on 1st page 1 year. But from 3 months my best-selling Gig lost rank & its remains on the 4th page. I have completed 13 orders within these 3 months with 5 reviews. Suddenly I found my best selling
Gig into 18 pages from the 4th pages.

I have no order cancellation. My "response rate + order completion + on-time delivery is 100%. Also, the positive rating is 5 stars.

But I don’t understand what the hell is going is there? Why I lost my Gig rank day by day. I have only one Gig to get the orders. I haven’t had any client knock for many days from Fiverr.

#NOTED: Please give me any suggestion on what should I do right now to rank my Bestselling Gig again.

Archived