Improve my charcter rigging Gig

aurabin

It looks good. I am a character artist and the rigging looks really solid. Perhaps from here, it is best to be patient and wait for your first few orders. If I was a customer looking for a rig, the product passes the test. The main thing that is missing is positive reviews and a good trust circle, but that will come. It took me around 10 days to get my first order and the orders started coming in way quicker immediately after that.

Hope that is helpful!

hey aurabin, i think your gig looks quite nice, but I think you could work a bit more on the facial expressions, to me they feel kinda out of the way, a bit stiff. the direction is really good, and i know how much skill it takes to do what you did, but you can always improve 🙂

Thank you annachristinew for your feedback. I’ll definitely work on improving the facial expression in my next demo.

It looks good. I am a character artist and the rigging looks really solid. Perhaps from here, it is best to be patient and wait for your first few orders. If I was a customer looking for a rig, the product passes the test. The main thing that is missing is positive reviews and a good trust circle, but that will come. It took me around 10 days to get my first order and the orders started coming in way quicker immediately after that.

Hope that is helpful!

Thank you ryansylvester21 for your positive vibe and sharing your experience in your first order 🙂 I’m waiting for the first order. Hopefully, it will come up soon !

Archived