Just got my first order on Fiverr, took 4 weeks

rontierw

Officially got my first order on Fiverr today.

I just joined Fiverr’s seller platform mid-March and I am super happy. I look at all of the forum posts in awe of other people’s stories and now I have my own. I pray I deliver to the buyer’s liking!

I submitted 1 buyer request and never heard anything back. I did also notice that I received a second offer as well!

Super, super grateful!

Congratulations! I hope this is the first of many orders that continue to come to you quickly and often. I have responded to 6 buyer requests since early February, haven’t seen any response. Good luck to us both! Cheers!

Thank you, same to you! I did revise my hashtags in my gigs about a week ago 🙂

congrs,and welcome @rontierw here you and luckily a order from buyer request .

thank you! I actually submitted a buyer request and never heard anything back but then received an offer from someone who, I assume, ran across my page. I was shocked because I am super new but the hashtags make a difference.

thank you! I actually submitted a buyer request and never heard anything back but then received an offer from someone who, I assume, ran across my page. I was shocked because I am super new but the hashtags make a difference.

welcome! yeah its just sometime nature helps you and also help to got something, and thats i said you are lucky you got order, yeah hashtags must on it to use.

Archived