Need some genuine suggestions on my gig, HIGHLY NECESSARY!

aayusharma98

Hi people !!
I just made a new gig where I provide highly eye-catchy, unique and amazing thumbnail designs.
I need some suggestions to make it a better gig and improve the ranking.

Here is the link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/vvNbNN

Please visit the ink and let me know how does it appeal to people and review it too. HIGHLY NECESSARY for me to get reviews from you people about it.

Try replacing:

In the thumbnail:
“in quick 3 hours!!” with “in just 3 hours or less!”

In the gig’s description:
Try replacing:
" Are you willing to take your YouTube Channel among Most Trending ones ??"
with: “Do you want to take your YouTube Channel among the Most Trending ones??”

“You must have” with “you may have”

Even if you are a good designer, remove that “Best Designer on Fiverr” because someone might “trigger” for some reasons.

Remove “My Offer Contains all the best things which you can expect” and leave " For just $5 you will have:"

Remove unlimited revisions, that may attract bad buyers.

I think that’s enough.

Try replacing:

In the thumbnail:

Try replacing:

Even if you are a good designer, remove that “Best Designer on Fiverr” because someone might “trigger” for some reasons.

Remove “My Offer Contains all the best things which you can expect” and leave " For just $5 you will have:"

I think that’s enough.

Yess, that seems to be a really Nice review.

Thanks a lot !!

Try replacing:

In the thumbnail:

Try replacing:

I think that’s enough.

One more query @geceli

Are my Display images good enough to catch the attention of buyers ?

• Put another example of your work on the 3rd slide. I’m not sure why there is a big picture of yourself there.

• Remove layer effects from all the text. No one uses bevel and emboss and stroke on things unironically in 2020. Clean, simple text is perfectly fine.

Hey, thanks for the suggestions.

I was in progress of Designing the third image and I will update that really soon.

Regarding the emboss effect, I thought that it will grab more attention, doesn’t it ??

I will definitely be taking some courses to better my skills. Thankyou so much !!

Btw, could you please suggest anything particular to my gig and my profile ?

Your suggestion will be helpful to me !!

you can take some course by fiverr learn online course … there some exprience person selling online course … or you can get some tips into youtube

Saying something is eye-catching doesn’t convey suitability or effectiveness.

Something can catch your eye but that doesn’t mean it conveys the right message to the right audience or engages them in the brand goal. Design is about communication.

I’m not sure why so many designers on Fiverr describe their work as eye-catching because it doesn’t mean anything at all in business or any other branding.

Saying something is eye-catching doesn’t convey suitability or effectiveness.

Something can catch your eye but that doesn’t mean it conveys the right message to the right audience or engages them in the brand goal. Design is about communication.

I’m not sure why so many designers on Fiverr describe their work as eye-catching because it doesn’t mean anything at all in business or any other branding.

If we are designing something, then it is obviously relevant to that business, event or brand i.e it will surely represent the reason it has been created for.

Eye-catching is just an adjective associated with the designs as this fact is quite acceptable that if some art is able to attract attention from viewers, then it has high chances of getting clicked or viewed by people.

I will be happy to listen your views over this.

If we are designing something, then it is obviously relevant to that business, event or brand i.e it will surely represent the reason it has been created for.

Eye-catching is just an adjective associated with the designs as this fact is quite acceptable that if some art is able to attract attention from viewers, then it has high chances of getting clicked or viewed by people.

I will be happy to listen your views over this.

It isn’t a matter of being acceptable. It’s a matter of being effective and proving that you understand and work toward the needs of your clients.

Saying eye catching undermines all of that because it demonstrates that you don’t understand the communication and branding elements of design. No successful professional designer in the west describes their business that way because people don’t hire designers who think design is about catching an eye. It isn’t and it isn’t even relevant.

It isn’t a matter of being acceptable. It’s a matter of being effective and proving that you understand and work toward the needs of your clients.

Saying eye catching undermines all of that because it demonstrates that you don’t understand the communication and branding elements of design. No successful professional designer in the west describes their business that way because people don’t hire designers who think design is about catching an eye. It isn’t and it isn’t even relevant.

Ok, I understood your point.

Could you please suggest some examples of “Gig titles” that would be relevant to your views on this topic ?

I will definitely be taking some courses to better my skills. Thankyou so much !!

Btw, could you please suggest anything particular to my gig and my profile ?

Your suggestion will be helpful to me !!

you can take some course by fiverr learn online course … there some exprience person selling online course … or you can get some tips into youtube

Archived