I want to do workfrom home

satishvekariya

Suggest you upload a profile photo or logo as that will come across as more professional.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Suggest you upload a profile photo or logo as that will come across as more professional.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

it’s done brother

what can i do next

thank you

it’s done brother

what can i do next

thank you

it’s done brother

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

what can i do next

What you need to do next is spend time following the tips I gave you in my previous post.

it’s done brother

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

what can i do next

What you need to do next is spend time following the tips I gave you in my previous post.

ok Brother i will do this

it’s done brother

what can i do next

181799_2.png lloydsolutions:

it’s done brother

179183_2.png satishvekariya:

Did you even read my previous post! :roll_eyes:

Lloyd, you really have the patience of a saint… 😬

it’s done brother

Did you even read my previous post! :roll_eyes:

Well said, brother! 😉

I’d advise you put the brakes on what I am sure will be a fabulous freelance career, and focus first on researching Fiverr, how it works, what you can sell, and what might be the best way to position any gigs you create.

Doing things any other way will just result in disaster.

Archived