Making it Work - Community Video

mjensen415

I can’t relate. I don’t wake up early in the morning unless I have work, I don’t drink coffee, don’t cook pancakes, don’t have a dog,

All these people also have immaculately clean homes and wake up in the morning looking like magical beauty faries visited them while sleeping to groom them.

We need a more hardcore Vice-like video showing the more unpolished side of freelancing.

It could start with real daily chores like smelling clothes from the laundry pile to see what is safe to wear, before slurping milk from the carton in front of an open fridge stocked full of ramen noodle leftovers.

My morning is usually more like this:

Naturally, when I say morning, I also mean anytime between 3pm and 11pm. 😉

Leftovers for breakfast is a delicacy for me; especially when there’s no coffee or anything else.

Interesting video. Everyone has a stronger sense of organization than I do. There’s a stockpile next to my bed being held up by a small plastic storage bin. I’m on the couch with a tablemate and surrounded by drawing supplies, a calendar, fabric, yarn and whatever else that came out of the woodwork.

I don’t get up too early and my breakfast usually consists of just coffee or coffee and cookies (like Kebler and Dutch Maid). Under 30 looking could be a potential compliment. I mean when I was 25 I got ID’d in Game Stop because the staff thought I was 14 while the 14 year old next to me looked like he was in his 20s; his mom was with him so that was a hint that he wasn’t. In my 30s now and still get ID’d; constantly.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

I can’t relate. I don’t wake up early in the morning unless I have work, I don’t drink coffee, don’t cook pancakes, don’t have a dog,

All these people also have immaculately clean homes and wake up in the morning looking like magical beauty faries visited them while sleeping to groom them.

We need a more hardcore Vice-like video showing the more unpolished side of freelancing.

It could start with real daily chores like smelling clothes from the laundry pile to see what is safe to wear, before slurping milk from the carton in front of an open fridge stocked full of ramen noodle leftovers.

that was a good vedio

• Like 3

Although, we’re scattered across the globe, we’re all experiencing this moment in a similar way - connected in a new, shared struggle. We created this video to recognizing and acknowledging the resiliency and resourcefulness of our incredible community.

These video submissions were made by the 16 Fiverr Sellers below who were spread out across 15 countries. It is a true testament to how we’re all #makingitwork during COVID-19.

@alisongrasso

@hasandag_studio

@colormatics

@vasily17

@jonahhaber

@linarysortega

@indieoven

@modjostudios

@fredericeiden

@empillay

@edithkurosaka

@paolovendramini

@seoexpert234

@kevsam

@mrauws

@kenzooo

We’re encouraging sharing of this video to highlight the amazing community around it.

Here are the links if you’d like to share it too:

Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/watch/?v=225962695291460

IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-zvxywBtZN/

Twitter: https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■/fiverr/status/1248673268942417920

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6654442992239169536/

YouTube:

the video is amazing

• Like 4

This is so true @cyaxrex I wake up every morning to send buyers request and sit around just thinking of what to eat for breakfast before finally settling for Garri While waiting for an order which may never come, hasn’t come for 3 days.

• Like 5