Fiverr states 'problem with phone number' on verification

english_voice

Hello. I’m a longtime Fiverr seller (7 years now!), and today I tried to help a friend set up a new account. However, at the verification stage Fiverr repeatedly refused to accept my friend’s mobile phone number. We tried so many times that it flagged ‘attempts limit reached’ and said we had to wait 24 hours. My concern is that we’ll try again tomorrow and the same thing will happen. Can anyone suggest why this is happening? We’re using a UK mobile number to try and verify the account (friend doesn’t have a landline), but this shouldn’t be a problem. We were using the Safari browser. Not sure if this could be a problem? Surely it shouldn’t be though. Any thoughts? Thanks 🙂

Maybe something here can help you:

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Archived