GIG quantity and get order

photo_videoedit

• 5 months later...

**Hi all, I hope everyone is fine. **
Should I change my GIG title for used a missing letter/ wrong title words? is there have any problem for this? as like view, order or gig ranks? 😦 expert help needed.

as for example, I created this I WILL DESIGN YOUR LOGO MANUALLY . Gig about LOGO but that saved as LOG. and ‘O’ is missing. after I have changed to LOGO but I am confused for that.

kindly Regards,

Khalid. (MKS)

• 6 months later...

Hi , how are you all?
I am fine. I would like to say in a short story, few words, and a quick time… about sending request to new buyers. please avoid who are already known to this matter. my topic for newbies.

Please don’t send 10 offers every day, not need to do this. because you are sending a lot of request messages in the buyer request section, WITHOUT EAD DESCRIPTION, WITHOUT SEEING SAMPLES, OR WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE OBJECTS OF HONORABLE BUYERS.

if you ARE able to send 100000 requests a day, I think you do. but the modest person will send 1 or 3 or 5 requests a day, the maximum day they do not send but they active.

finally, the wrong idea can damage your career in gig selling. so be careful and enjoy, have a nice day.

Regards,
MD. Khalid.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi there, I hope you well. I have shared many topics for fiverr seller help into this forum, but at this time I need help to findout the problem.

If you can not share your idea here, just tell me where the problem? (tags or title or image or desription or anywhere else?) Then I can research and findout. .

I have a question about my GIG.

Here is the details .

1. gig title small. only 44 character. "I will customize astra theme header menu and footer"

2. total 5 tags used. FIX HEADER FOOTER,WEBSITE DESIGN,ELEMENTOR PRO DESIGN,ASTRA THEME DESIGN,ASTRA WEB DESIGN.

3. image and video used with image SEO. 

4. alltime over 15 orders and 12 ratings at 5.0.

WHAT TO DO TO GAIN MORE REACH AND CLICK? Link is here https://www.fiverr.com/share/L7eBpa

Thank you.

KHALID.

Hi there, I hope you well. I have shared many topics for fiverr seller help into this forum, but at this time I need help.. 

I know, if anybody edit their gig, the gig rank may down. but its not for all or not always happend. watever I have not edited this gig yet. (Gig Link at the bottom of this topic)

I have a question about my GIG.  If you can not share your idea here, just tell me where the problem? (tags or title or image or desription or anywhere else?) Then I can research and findout. .

I have a question about my GIG.  Here is the details .

1. Gig is newly created at  November 22, 2021 .

2. Title is short. I will build elementor website, fix header and footer bugs (only 53 Characters)

3. total 5 tags Used. realted with this ttitle and service.

4. reach and click is very low (1, 2, 4 etc.)

5. Last time image is changed yesterday. at this time latest image is now in the gig image.

Again, If you can not share your idea here, just tell me where the problem? (tags or title or image or desription or anywhere else?) Then I can research and findout. but it would be great. tell me if need more info to go. Thank you.

Regards,

KHALID.

build elementor website, fix header and footer bugs

• photo_videoedit changed the title to New elementor website related gig, wordpress bug fixes avilable in the GIG but my gig problem is not fixed yet.
12 minutes ago, photo_videoedit said:

Again, If you can not share your idea here, just tell me where the problem?

as a fellow wordpress developer, I would sugguest you to add more example work as gig image!
beside that I think you should improve your related tags, as the gig is related to elementor. You can add related tags like 'elementor expert' as I see only one tags related to elementor...

5 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

as a fellow wordpress developer, I would sugguest you to add more example work as gig image!
beside that I think you should improve your related tags, as the gig is related to elementor. You can add related tags like 'elementor expert' as I see only one tags related to elementor...

Many Thanks for your valuable suggessions. I may follow both (image+tags) and I think, its absolutely beneficial for my gig. and elementor related tag are now "ELementor website" maybe have to remove.  

my recent tags is here (maybe not good at all): FIX HEADER FOOTERWEBSITE CREATION,WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT,ELEMENTOR WEBSITE,WEBSITE BUG FIX,

17 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

add more example work as gig image!

I can add more personal work image , I always avoid to add full website image of my clients when they do not want to use their website image as my gig portfolio. when they rated, they skip to not show delivered image. so I don't want to add from my side as 2nd or 3rd image. sometimes cliets busy and not rated yet.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, shawnevian99 said:

Try changing your gig title first. It happened to me once.

I tried, its not clickable yet , reason its published. but I make it paused because of wrong category.

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Try pausing the gig then changing the category then reactivating the gig.

I make it paused because of wrong category. maybe I need to keep it as paused and should work for other gigs.

The pausing of the gig should allow the category to be changed. Once you've saved the changes on the edit gig page with the category you can just reactivate the gig.

That method should work on any other gigs you need to change the category for I think (though different categories may have different requirements in later gig sections so those may need to be edited and saved too - eg. different metadata).

Changing the subcategory is easier than changing the category since you don't need to pause gigs for that.

Archived