I would like to get suggestion from you,

mirajeee

Four month ago, I created an account on fiverr.
I have published seven gig on my fiverr account about data entry, restaurant menu design, food menu design, price list design, font logo design.
But, I’m not getting an order.
Now, How can I get an order?

I have published seven gig on my fiverr account about data entry, restaurant menu design, food menu design, price list design, font logo design.

The last time I looked, 90% of restaurants in the known universe were closed, laying off staff, and pondering how to pay the next few months rent. This being the case, the average restaurateur would need to have gonads of Valyrian steel to start investing in things like hip new menu designs.

You may want to consider targeting a different market. :thinking:

How familiar are you with the concept of supply and demand?

Archived