New in fiverr ,iam really excitig about this site,

Great! You should be excited to have begun offering your skills here on Fiverr. Welcome to the site, and to the forum! You’ll find a lot of helpful people here from whom you can learn how to best increase your chances for success. I hope you will keep your positive attitude, and I hope that orders come to you soon and often. Cheers!

Hi, welcome

First of all I think scraping emails from sites are illegal. It might be a grey area what you are doing, but you don’t know what your clients will do with those emails. If they use it to send people promotions and ads that’s called spam, which is illegal.

Rather choose another category to create gigs
I see you have a Bcom degree so maybe you can create a gig that’s more business oriented.

My suggestions
Good luck
Peter

Hi, welcome

First of all I think scraping emails from sites are illegal. It might be a grey area what you are doing, but you don’t know what your clients will do with those emails. If they use it to send people promotions and ads that’s called spam, which is illegal.

Rather choose another category to create gigs

I see you have a Bcom degree so maybe you can create a gig that’s more business oriented.

My suggestions

Good luck

Peter

Thanks brother for your valuable suggestions, its my starting ,i try my best sure

Archived