This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team

najafaly

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

Hello Everyone!
Any idea how can I request TS team to give me 1 chance and dont disable my account? Customer Support has no idea about it.

Fiverr’s decisions in this regard are usually final. If, however, you feel the need to discuss the matter with them, you will have to contact CS. We, here on the forums, are merely sellers (and buyers) like you. We have no influence over changing the decisions Fiverr makes in regards to your account.

If they say yes, great, but if their answer is no, than that is your final answer.

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.

Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

Hello Everyone!

Any idea how can I request TS team to give me 1 chance and dont disable my account? Customer Support has no idea about it.

Sorry to hear. Would you please let us know about the first 2 warnings?

Sorry to hear. Would you please let us know about the first 2 warnings?

First Warning

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

Second Warning

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.

Note: If you have more than 7 Gigs, your newest Gigs will be paused automatically in order to meet the current account limitation of 7 Gigs. You can always manage your Gigs and decide which ones to pause and activate, over at your Seller profile.

• 1 year later...

Necro'd thread... 💀

On 4/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, merowemusic said:

Maybe he will get a chance ) Goodluck for him

That did not pan out.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, shatisneupane said:

same problem with me too when i get the reply from fiverr?

Honestly, expect the same outcome as the OP had and start planning on operating on another platform.

Archived