Order Cancellation , Unfriendly buyer

volodymyrfedoru

Hi there! I would like to ask for advice from the Fiverr community. I have a very “emotionally unbalanced buyer”. He wants to cancel the order and has already written that all my work is BS and I am not a designer at all. I made a logo for the sail ship. He was having trouble opening the file, since I sent them in a large extension, later I compressed them and resubmitted them. But he already had time to write how much he hates me. I tried to reassure him, wrote that I understood his annoyance and was ready to do revisions forф free or create new variants. He looks like a scammer, I already sent him pre-made options in a personal chat and he pretended not to see them and then canceled the order. Before that, he wrote that he liked the fonts I used, and when canceling my order he started to write that I was using “base fonts” and could not even work with elementary graphics. I would like to know if I confirm the cancellation of the order - should it be public? Understand my friends, I have done a really good job, even if he doesn’t like it - it just can’t be attributed to those words, the dirt he pours on me these 2 hours. And he began to threaten that if I did not cancel the order right now, he would end up in the visa. Did he mean the payment system? I just don’t quite understand what he is? Thank you all!

thanks guys, i already canceled the order. I will receive satisfactory reviews every day. But no one has talked to me this way yet. I only feel sorry for the time i spend for colorization.

I’m not saying this job is the best in the world. But this is clearly not a primitive graphic as he wrote it. He also sent me this example.

Cabolito-Game-Boat-Name.jpg.68a067a858a97a39b788334a41dd06a4.jpg
800×325 28.8 KB

Please charge more for your work. It’s a good quality vector (from what I can see). It doesn’t cost $10 or $20.

Crazy buyers love cheap prices.

Hello, thank you for response. I made two concepts for 60 for 30 for each, we refused the first one, because the buyer said it was not the fish. I’m not strong at it, I found a photo of sailfish and drew similar outlines. However, he has written to me 5 times that it is not the fish, I have not argued. We settled on the last version I sent. However, the customer did not like the letters, they were half-arch. And later he wrote me this …

223455.JPG.5deaf12e7b3bb1e6c536d053fadb5e88.JPG
223455770×478 26 KB
com.JPG.c190f51bc0527c9b87b4f983a4370f76.JPG
com775×496 35.3 KB
fiverr.thumb.JPG.ec26b980bb1e481a9f13b6894db2434b.JPG
fiverr1366×768 95.2 KB

Raise your basic prices. The quality of your work allows that. Otherwise, buyers like this will try to exploit you further. Protect yourself, your time and your work.

i want to do this, i have already met all the criteria to get level 2. So i want to raise prices this week. Thank you for your advice! It’s inspiring! 😇

Archived