Hello everyone I’m new member

I’m new in the Fiverr community and I’m really excited to be here. I hope to receive my first orders quickly and show my capabilities. I wish all members to receive many orders and have fun.
If any of you have advise, how to get my first orders fast, I’ll be glad to hear it!
Best Regards. 😉

Hello my buddies, i hope you are doing well…

i am a fashion designer. my question is i want to share a screenshot of card given by my USA client. i made a design for him and i ask about the address of printing company and he told me you can give me my card to your buyers and then he can make contact with me and i can make the hoodies, tracksuits, shorts etc. and now my question is can i share his contacting info with my buyer. i have many buyer they usually ask me to recommend the best manufacturing company. Thank you so much for your time

KIND REGARDS

Hello! Of course!. I’d be glad to help!

Hey @macaveli87,

Welcome to Fiverr, it’s great to have you. To be honest, I love your enthusiasm and the overall energy you display, and I’m even more impressed by the passion you exude towards taking on your first order, and the the others afterwards. It’s amazing.

However, while you wait, I will advise that you put your gigs in order, make them attractive, and if possible (add a gig video instead of only pictures); this would attract more customers to your page, and ultimately, more orders.

Also, you may want to take as many tests as possible, starting with the Basic English, to give customers the assurance that you have what it takes to drive home the succesa of your project.

I sincerely wish you all the best in your quest.

Good luck
@atobateleolanre

Hey @macaveli87,

Welcome to Fiverr, it’s great to have you. To be honest, I love your enthusiasm and the overall energy you display, and I’m even more impressed by the passion you exude towards taking on your first order, and the the others afterwards. It’s amazing.

However, while you wait, I will advise that you put your gigs in order, make them attractive, and if possible (add a gig video instead of only pictures); this would attract more customers to your page, and ultimately, more orders.

Also, you may want to take as many tests as possible, starting with the Basic English, to give customers the assurance that you have what it takes to drive home the succesa of your project.

I sincerely wish you all the best in your quest.

Good luck

@atobateleolanre

Thanks for the advice. I will not handle the video but will start testing immediately. 😉

Hi, welcome.

I checked out your gig and overall it’s good.

I have found a few issues that you need to fix.

Example

• Be more clear in your gig description, lose the fluff
  • Your gig packages needs work.
  • Your keywords is missing

This is my suggestion.

Thanks.

Peter

Thanks Peter! I will handle it 😊

Archived