I Edited My Gig & Now It's Gone

ssj1236

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To update you guys about my similar situation.

My impressions had drastically dropped after I changed about 6 words in the description of my gig.

I contacted the support and they told me that my gig was now in revision after my changes and it’s now back as searchable.

I tried looking it up and I did find it in the first page again. I’m so relieved!

Now let’s wait and see if the impressions are back to normal.

To update you guys about my similar situation.

My impressions had drastically dropped after I changed about 6 words in the description of my gig.

I contacted the support and they told me that my gig was now in revision after my changes and it’s now back as searchable.

I tried looking it up and I did find it in the first page again. I’m so relieved!

Now let’s wait and see if the impressions are back to normal.

Hi its seem that you experience what ssj1236 had the first time but now your impression is back to normal after you make a complaint, right? that means it is risky to edit our gigs? it would effect the impression of the listing

Hi its seem that you experience what ssj1236 had the first time but now your impression is back to normal after you make a complaint, right? that means it is risky to edit our gigs? it would effect the impression of the listing

Yes, exactly. The impressions haven’t update after their message, but it should do tonight.

I can confirm that it is back on the search though.

Please let me know what they tell you. I am curious and want this to be fixed.

It fixed itself finally. Not sure if related, I had to clear like $600 worth of orders (mostly off-site and return clients) before it bounced back.

It fixed itself finally. Not sure if related, I had to clear like $600 worth of orders (mostly off-site and return clients) before it bounced back.

So you basically had to complete all the current stuff in your queue? I noticed that they always push you back when you have pending orders to allow other people to gain some traction too. But there are also situations where people with 100+ orders stay on the first page as well.

So you basically had to complete all the current stuff in your queue? I noticed that they always push you back when you have pending orders to allow other people to gain some traction too. But there are also situations where people with 100+ orders stay on the first page as well.

So you basically had to complete all the current stuff in your queue?

No, my queue was pretty much empty the entire time. I got tired of seeing it empty so I just decided to double down and spend every minute on self-promotion, interacting with groups, and pretty much marketing stuff in general to get more orders in.

I managed to get 2 big clients and luckily some of my previous clients ordered again in the matter of 2 days which led to $500 - $600 worth of orders. Reviews I got in this duration were on the longer side too so dunno if or how any of this helped.

Archived