LEVEL 1 SELLER REQUIREMENTS (about $400)

yadav123_new

bro in 60 days

its very hard to get $400 in 60 days

You don’t need to do it in 60 days. It’s all all time figures. If it takes you 2 years to earn $400 and sell 10 orders you’ll get the level 1 badge then when the evaluation is next run (as long as all other stats are okay too, eg. >=90% completion rate, >= 90% on time delivery etc.).

• Like 13

You don’t need to do it in 60 days. It’s all all time figures. If it takes you 2 years to earn $400 and sell 10 orders you’ll get the level 1 badge then when the evaluation is next run (as long as all other stats are okay too, eg. >=90% completion rate, >= 90% on time delivery etc.).

ok thanks for clearing my misunderstanding

thanks bro

now i get relief

• Like 12

ok thanks for clearing my misunderstanding

thanks bro

now i get relief

They should really put “(all time)” in the level help page next to the earnings figure like they do with the “10 orders” requirement. They put it next to it in the analytics page though.

• Like 10

They should really put “(all time)” in the level help page next to the earnings figure like they do with the “10 orders” requirement. They put it next to it in the analytics page though.

bro i see your profile

i think you get approx 114 orders but still you not get level 1 badge

why??

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

You have been an active seller for at least 60 days.  You have completed, at least, 10 orders (all time).  You have earned a minimum of $400.  You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days. Your response rate score is 90% over 60 days. Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. Your on-time delivery has received a score of 90% over 60 days.You have received no warnings over 30 days. 

• Like 4

On 4/11/2020 at 8:11 PM, yadav123_new said:

i want to know it is important to get at least $400 for level one seller
or 10 orders for level 1 seller
its like impossible
can anyone tell me this thing it is important for level 1

thank you

It will take some time, but one can definitely get there. Perform your best.

Edited by blazegoldburst
  • Like 3