Gig ranking of fiverr

unique_coder

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis.” This can be found here, https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status under Gig Status, in the second drop-down.

Results for “Convert PSD”: 6,207 Services available.
Max results per page: 28

6207 / 28 = 221.7 pages of results.

Percentage chance of being on a randomly selected page: 1 in 222 or 0.4%

I am a new seller on Fiverr. already I complete four-order in Fiverr and for that, I have 4 reviews also. But I can’t come in the first page!! WHY? have anyone please help me!!

I have 4 reviews also. But I can’t come in the first page

Why should you be on the first page instead of sellers with 100+ reviews?

When you have enough reviews on your gig (4 is too less), it might show up on the first page.

Here are some helpful forum threads about the algorithm:

I’ve never really worried much about ranking in the search, because I get enough work to fill my free time and it’s steadily increasing. Someone mentioned page ranking, so I decided to google a couple keywords for my gig and was surprised to find that my gig is at the top of the first page. Now that I realized I’m at the front page, I want to stay there. So, does anyone know how the algorithm works? Also, is there a secret to picking good keywords?
Hi, I always have this in mind but recently, I am trying to really understand how this algorithm works… it seems that CS doesn’t want to talk about it so, I want to reach out to you guys so you can give me your expertise or experiences about this matter. Do you know what factors are taking into consideration? I know that rating, completing orders, cancelation rate, responsive time maybe are involved but, I’ve never been that perfect till now in those aspects and my impressions and sales are si…

Archived