My account has just been banned after 8 years of career building

On 4/11/2020 at 1:17 AM, nine_tails_fox said:

My account which got 1500+ customer feedback with overall rating of 4.9/5 has just been permanently disabled. I’m absolutely aware that violating TOS gets your account disable, Please read!!

First of all, I want you to know that fiverr doesn’t owe me any $ in my account. I could complete the last active order and wait until I withdraw my earnings before being permanently disabled.

The story is: I received 3 fiverr warnings:

1- Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation.
The sentences I always use in my delivery " Please don’t close the order if you are not %100 happy with the delivery, You can request revisions at any time. "

I didn’t contact CS for this warning, I could have done but they will never support you as a seller, I believe.

2-The logo design that you’ve uploaded to Fiverr’s Logo Maker has been flagged by our system for not being original or for being offered for sale outside of Fiverr.

I contacted the custom support to concern about this and that the logo is %100 original and never been sold outside. As mentioned, they will never support you as a seller but they got me a 3rd warning and temporary restriction for my account!
Yes, The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!
The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!
The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!

I’m here to advise all of you guys using fiverr for too long and has a great portfolio and customer feedback.

Your account is not as a valuable business as you think! It’s not a business at all…It’s just one mouse click from a fresh graduate can make you loss 8 years of work.

Avoid contacting customer support.

Oh dear, that's so frustrating, Im so sorry to hear that! IT is not fair at all, that's why fiverr sucks sometimes, because stuff like this occur! You should really try to contact again with them, and send all the proofs you need, with screenshots too. How can they consider two warning for the same thing, it doesn't make any sense?! 

Yeah fiverr its not really a business unfortunately, everything could go wrong within seconds, there's nothing secure in the freelancing world. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived