My account has just been banned after 8 years of career building

Wasn’t there a controversy with Airbnb logo because it resembled a few other startup logos? The details escape me but I think there was. Plus, all the heart logos are done in a similar fashion for pharmacies, clinics, etc.

To repeat myself, I’m not defending it but it’s not worth two strikes. It’s not as uncommon, unavoidable or scandalous as the reaction implies.

UPD: It’s even better than I’ve remembered.

Wasn’t there a controversy

To be honest, I recently know airbnb company. I wouldn’t know the news lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently know airbnb company

You’re either living a sheltered life or being just a tiiiiiiny bit dishonest here 🙂

You’re either living a sheltered life or being just a tiiiiiiny bit dishonest here

I swear I know it very soon and I didn’t know It’s as famous. It’s something I should be ashamed of and not using it to protect my situation. I don’t need any protection at all, the account is gone.

You’re either living a sheltered life or being just a tiiiiiiny bit dishonest here

I swear I know it very soon and I didn’t know It’s as famous. It’s something I should be ashamed of and not using it to protect my situation. I don’t need any protection at all, the account is gone.

I’m not protecting you, I’m upset and puzzled by the situation. Which, I’m sure, will happen again with someone else getting banned.

In any case, best of luck to you.

I’m not protecting you, I’m upset and puzzled by the situation. Which, I’m sure, will happen again with someone else getting banned.

In any case, best of luck to you.

What I mean is claiming that I didn’t know airbnb for long isn’t a protection for my situation.

Thank you, I wish you the best too.

Wasn’t there a controversy with Airbnb logo because it resembled a few other startup logos? The details escape me but I think there was. Plus, all the heart logos are done in a similar fashion for pharmacies, clinics, etc.

I have posted this to advise people not to contact customer support for any reason. The account is permanently deleted. Some of those defending Fiverr for the tough decisions they take with targeting the weak points of the OP and ignore the strength ones to look positive when some Fiverr’s representative check the post, they will never know how it feels until they try it.

I have posted this to advise people not to contact customer support for any reason.

I wouldn’t call this a good advice. Many users have received the help they needed when they contacted CS.

I have posted this to advise people not to contact customer support for any reason.

I wouldn’t call this a good advice. Many users have received the help they needed when they contacted CS.

OK, I agree that it does work sometimes.

My account which got 1500+ customer feedback with overall rating of 4.9/5 has just been permanently disabled. I’m absolutely aware that violating TOS gets your account disable, Please read!!

First of all, I want you to know that fiverr doesn’t owe me any $ in my account. I could complete the last active order and wait until I withdraw my earnings before being permanently disabled.

The story is: I received 3 fiverr warnings:

1- Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation.

The sentences I always use in my delivery " Please don’t close the order if you are not %100 happy with the delivery, You can request revisions at any time. "

I didn’t contact CS for this warning, I could have done but they will never support you as a seller, I believe.

2-The logo design that you’ve uploaded to Fiverr’s Logo Maker has been flagged by our system for not being original or for being offered for sale outside of Fiverr.

I contacted the custom support to concern about this and that the logo is %100 original and never been sold outside. As mentioned, they will never support you as a seller but they got me a 3rd warning and temporary restriction for my account!

Yes, The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!

The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!

The third warning warning I received after contacting support was for the same logo!

I’m here to advise all of you guys using fiverr for too long and has a great portfolio and customer feedback.

Your account is not as a valuable business as you think! It’s not a business at all…It’s just one mouse click from a fresh graduate can make you loss 8 years of work.

Avoid contacting customer support.

I didn’t contact CS for this warning, I could have done but they will never support you as a seller, I believe.

Actually this was the understanding where I was at very beginning of my Fiverr career, but now it has been changed. I had much support from the Fiverr in difficult buyer situations and they helped me to make the things fair. I don’t know what actually happened for you cause I have to decide everything from the explanation you gave which is your opinion, there can be a real mistake done by yourself otherwise they don’t disable your kind of rated accounts very easily. They should’ve taken all the decisions upon your activity.

If you think you didn’t do anything wrong from the bottom of your heart I’m really sorry that this happened to you. cause you made your profile so far with perfect dedication.

But I really believe you done something wrong with the all references people mentioned here like similar logos and stuff. 🙂

Actually this was the understanding where I was at very beginning of my Fiverr career, but now it has been changed. I had much support from the Fiverr in difficult buyer situations and they helped me to make the things fair. I don’t know what actually happened for you cause I have to decide everything from the explanation you gave which is your opinion, there can be a real mistake done by yourself otherwise they don’t disable your kind of rated accounts very easily. They should’ve taken all the decisions upon your activity.

If you think you didn’t do anything wrong from the bottom of your heart I’m really sorry that this happened to you. cause you made your profile so far with perfect dedication.

But I really believe you done something wrong with the all references people mentioned here like similar logos and stuff. 🙂

Actually this was the understanding where I was at very beginning of my Fiverr career, but now it has been changed.

OK I hope it won’t change all the time with you.

I had much support from the Fiverr in difficult buyer situations and they helped me to make the things fair.

It happens

I don’t know what actually happened for you cause I have to decide everything from the explanation you gave which is your opinion, there can be a real mistake done by yourself otherwise they don’t disable your kind of rated accounts very easily. They should’ve taken all the decisions upon your activity.

Post is describing everything Please read if you want to know.

To repeat myself, I’m not defending it but it’s not worth two strikes. It’s not as uncommon, unavoidable or scandalous as the reaction implies.

Really thank you for this update. Thanks god, now I don’t think that airbnb will be suing me, It’s Azuma lol

Actually this was the understanding where I was at very beginning of my Fiverr career, but now it has been changed.

OK I hope it won’t change all the time with you.

I had much support from the Fiverr in difficult buyer situations and they helped me to make the things fair.

It happens

I don’t know what actually happened for you cause I have to decide everything from the explanation you gave which is your opinion, there can be a real mistake done by yourself otherwise they don’t disable your kind of rated accounts very easily. They should’ve taken all the decisions upon your activity.

Do you think I’ve written this much without reading your post? 😉

Do you think I’ve written this much without reading your post? 😉

Do you think I’ve written this much without reading your post?

You mentioned that you don’t know what happened and if I did a mistake. Do you mean mistakes other than the ones in post? I don’t know too. 🙂

Do you think I’ve written this much without reading your post?

You mentioned that you don’t know what happened and if I did a mistake. Do you mean mistakes other than the ones in post? I don’t know too. 🙂

Do you mean mistakes other than the ones in post

Yes, that’s what I meant. This is what you explain but the actual scenario can be little bit different. That’s why i said this. 🙂

If you think you didn’t do anything wrong from the bottom of your heart I’m really sorry that this happened to you.

Do you mean mistakes other than the ones in post

Yes, that’s what I meant. This is what you explain but the actual scenario can be little bit different. That’s why i said this. 🙂

If you think you didn’t do anything wrong from the bottom of your heart I’m really sorry that this happened to you.

Yes, that’s what I meant.

Ethically I have been good, I have shared sample screenshots for my requests which was all answered for 2 months period as follows:

‘’ it appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. At this time, we are not able to disclose how long the review will take, but you will be updated once there’s a final resolution.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

Please let us know if you have further questions or if assistance is needed.

Yes, that’s what I meant.

Ethically I have been good, I have shared sample screenshots for my requests which was all answered for 2 months period as follows:

‘’ it appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. At this time, we are not able to disclose how long the review will take, but you will be updated once there’s a final resolution.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

Please let us know if you have further questions or if assistance is needed.

Is this the latest mail you got from CS? It says:

As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team.

Which means your account is still not restricted but it’s under review?

Is this the latest mail you got from CS? It says:

As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team.

No I just received a perm. ban with a thanks at the end.

" Hi nine_tails_fox!

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

No I just received a perm. ban with a thanks at the end.

" Hi nine_tails_fox!

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

Oops, that hurts. 😶 but as they said I think you will be able to withdraw your money on the account balance after 90days.

very horrible and you lost your fiverr career in just a second…thanks for share this topic, other will learn from this… hope you will again grow in your life…
Your account is blocked not your knowledge/experience… you will grow very fast i think all the best…

very horrible and you lost your fiverr career in just a second…thanks for share this topic, other will learn from this… hope you will again grow in your life…

Your account is blocked not your knowledge/experience… you will grow very fast i think all the best…

Useful comment, all the best to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, markauther said:

and yes rather than banning you they could have reject the logo and ask you to do another one, or another way

When police catches you stealing let’s say a watch or trying to make a copy of a dollar, do they put you in jail or do they just take a watch/fake money that you made and let you go to do something else? 

it’s written in rules that he agreed to, he agreed to them once again signing up to LogoMaker, to he did break rules and that was the punishment 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived