My brother want to start fiverr from his own laptop

iusmankh

Hello there, everyone! actually the problem is that my brother also want to start selling in fiverr. although he has his laptop machine but i am not clear is it allowed on fiverr. i am telling him this will lead my account to be blocked. but he said his friend and brother are selling from their own accounts from their own laptop. kindly guide me.
Thank you

Why do you think your brother can’t join fiverr? I don’t understand. Maybe someone else will come along who can explain it better.

because i think its against fiverr tos. i am not sure 2 brother with their own laptop can make their own account. I am here to confirm this.

thanks

because i think its against fiverr tos. i am not sure 2 brother with their own laptop can make their own account. I am here to confirm this.

thanks

If they live with you they can’t sell the same things you sell. You need to check with customer support about this to be sure.

If they live with you they can’t sell the same things you sell. You need to check with customer support about this to be sure.

yeah he wants to sell something else. i am web and desktop expert already selling it. he is expert of scripting and automation.

Hey better inform CS with this because your brother and you are probably using same IP, and when he will create account it may be considered as duplicate account. Just kindly tell them about your situation 🙂

okay mate thankyou very much for your nice response.

I think when you use the same internet connection, it is not allowed to sell same services even from 2 different PC. If your bro wants to sell some other Services not provided by you, it is allowed. But it is better to contact CS and get the full info.

Archived