Hi I am a new drawing artist just joined this fiverr community

dickson_29

Just create the gigs and what I offers today. I wonder how to start get sales. and when I look through the link you guys send for others thread, it say unavailable or maybe in private. So I guess i need to reach out and get some help from yall here. Please check see and tell me if something could be improve and what could I do.
https://www.fiverr.com/share/YRp7pl
https://www.fiverr.com/share/R7g6gD

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You should reconsider offering unlimited revisions, as you have no definition of what counts as a revision in your gigs. Also, Instragram is not permitted, per the TOS. (The list of permitted URLS can be found here, under the Managing Gigs header.)

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You should reconsider offering unlimited revisions, as you have no definition of what counts as a revision in your gigs. Also, Instragram is not permitted, per the TOS. (The list of permitted URLS can be found here, under the Managing Gigs header.)

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

But a problem is, my impression is at zero till now, I don’t know what causes that

Archived