Let's Bee Positive 🐝

janebarnaby

!!! Thank you. She’s isolated on the balcony (where cats are not allowed) so no dangers there. But good to know and unless it’s some different kind of it, it’s interesting that the seller sort of forgot to mention it to me.

It is mentioned on the label that you absolutely cannot eat it, though. πŸ™‚yes right

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fibocci

Sometimes, you have to make your own happiness.

At least, that’s what a Discord bot told me

Sometimes, you have to make your own happiness.

Well, that takes time.

So, what’s positive… uhh, the weather’s nice, I guess? Less pollution…

Today is a surprisingly big milestone for my cat. We’ve had him for a year and a half now. He came from the shelter and was one of two kittens remaining from his nest because he and his sister were terrified of humans after living on the streets for 10+ weeks. Just now, he climbed onto my lap and laid down there to be petted for the first time. He stayed there for only around two minutes, but still, this is awesome progress.

Today is a surprisingly big milestone for my cat. We’ve had him for a year and a half now. He came from the shelter and was one of two kittens remaining from his nest because he and his sister were terrified of humans after living on the streets for 10+ weeks. Just now, he climbed onto my lap and laid down there to be petted for the first time. He stayed there for only around two minutes, but still, this is awesome progress.

I found a stray kitten in a road and she was wild and wouldn’t let anyone touch her. I held her firmly by the scruff of her neck every morning as she lay on her side and gently brushed her. It was hard to hold her down. I did this every morning for two months until one day I noticed she didn’t need to be held down any more. Then every morning she took her place on my desk and waited for her morning brushing and also came to love being petted. The morning brushing was a routine we never missed after that.

I found a stray kitten in a road and she was wild and wouldn’t let anyone touch her. I held her firmly by the scruff of her neck every morning as she lay on her side and gently brushed her. It was hard to hold her down. I did this every morning for two months until one day I noticed she didn’t need to be held down any more. Then every morning she took her place on my desk and waited for her morning brushing and also came to love being petted. The morning brushing was a routine we never missed after that.

That’s absolutely adorable.

I’m always unreasonably happy and proud when I visit people with cats and they (the cats πŸ˜‰ ) let me pet them or even lay down on my lap, especially when they say they aren’t stranger friendly usually. Being approved of by the cat/s of the house feels great πŸ˜„

Yes. Tomatoes, peppers, all kinds of herbs, carrots, lettuce, cabbage and much more.

A lot of berries too. Raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, blueberries, strawberries, Thai berries πŸ™‚
Almost all plants in my garden are useful.

I also have an apple tree and a plum tree.

3 chickens for the food waste - there are always delicious eggs. And 2 rabbits. But they are only there to cuddle. Haha πŸ™‚

The manure comes on a compost heap. So I fertilize my plants again πŸ™‚

Yes. Tomatoes, peppers, all kinds of herbs, carrots, lettuce, cabbage and much more.

A lot of berries too. Raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, blueberries, strawberries, Thai berries πŸ™‚

Almost all plants in my garden are useful.

I also have an apple tree and a plum tree.

3 chickens for the food waste - there are always delicious eggs. And 2 rabbits. But they are only there to cuddle. Haha πŸ™‚

The manure comes on a compost heap. So I fertilize my plants again πŸ™‚

Your garden must be decently big to fit all that. So jealous of your chicken, though. The eggs must be great.

I think I may plant potatoes next year instead of wheat. My wheat is growing faster than expected with this warm weather, and I should have way more than enough.

Yesterday someone sent me a text that he is interested in gig and wants to take my interview. I was super excited. I revised all my stuff with full enthusiasm, but today he said he’ll conduct the interview tomorrow. SO i am bit tensed now. Still love that shot of excitement.

P.S : I have not received my first order till now. SO a bit more excited

I got around 400 qm garden left.
The plot has 830 square meters.

ASDF.thumb.jpg.826caebd7295eff92c82375bb6786afb.jpg
ASDF5120Γ—3840 3.14 MB

ThatΒ΄s the fence I am actually building. In the Background you can see the chicken shelter. Though the storm damaged the roof. I still have to do that.

But its nice πŸ™‚

I got around 400 qm garden left.

The plot has 830 square meters.

ThatΒ΄s the fence I am actually building. In the Background you can see the chicken shelter. Though the storm damaged the roof. I still have to do that.

But its nice πŸ™‚

Wow, that’s a huge project you’ve done there. Looking great

I’ve used some of this new found time to start a blog on my profressional website!

Yesterday someone sent me a text that he is interested in gig and wants to take my interview. I was super excited. I revised all my stuff with full enthusiasm, but today he said he’ll conduct the interview tomorrow. SO i am bit tensed now. Still love that shot of excitement.

P.S : I have not received my first order till now. SO a bit more excited

I have not received my first order till now. SO a bit more excited

Good luck with your first order! <3

ASDF.thumb.jpg.d474b10c33c1ad655650d440ad04c7f7.jpg

Your home and garden are looking mighty fine. You’re doing a good job.

I’ve used some of this new found time to start a blog on my profressional website!

Congrats! What do you plan on writing in your blog? I’ve thought about starting one, but could never figure out what to say.

Wow, that’s a huge project you’ve done there. Looking great

I found another photo. As you can see in the background: The project is actually quite big.

P.s .: I love my view. Getting up in the morning and watching the deer has something πŸ™‚

1234.thumb.jpg.071703cef11f9440b57fa7f6f3cbdbee.jpg
12341600Γ—800 109 KB

I found another photo. As you can see in the background: The project is actually quite big.

P.s .: I love my view. Getting up in the morning and watching the deer has something πŸ™‚

12341600Γ—800 109 KB

What a gorgeous view of the sunrise…jealous you have that plot of land!

I’m in an apartment, but lucky enough to have a fantastic view off the terace of the mountain chain sitting just north of Madrid!

The blog post is about the differences between editing & proofreading (something I also offer on Fiverr) since it’s something people often confuse. Feel free to take a look!

pfavico.icoThe English Ninja – 10 Apr 20 file.png

Editing vs. Proofreading - Is There Really A Difference?

Ever found yourself wondering what the difference is between editing and proofreading? This is a question I'm often asked by both prospective clients and avid writers. Besides process and complexity, you might be surprised by some of the key...

Just delivered quite a big order. I hope my client will be pleased with it, although I know I’ve done what I was paid to do and more. I have to admit, I’m a little bit nervous, considering I only have 2 reviews and even a 4-star could mean bad news.

What are you guys up to this fine weekend?

Archived