Let's Bee Positive 🐝

janebarnaby

I’ve seen 🐝 (to many to count them, was passing some meadows, so 5 emoji for good measure) and bumblebees (which is an awesome word, by the way) on my walk today, one butterfly too, and lots of blackbirds, one magpie and some ducks.

Blossoming trees and lots of trees with pretty light green fresh baby leaves, random flowers, blue sky, a few white fleecy clouds (we call them Schäfchenwolken, littlesheepclouds).

I’ve made my “celebratory breakfast go-to”, Pãezinhos de São João. Just two days ago, I would only have been able to do that since I still had flour, sugar and baking powder left from before the hoarders started hoarding, but yesterday evening, I actually saw sugar in the shelves again for the first time since quite a while, and the empty flour shelf had a sign that you can get a pack per household at the check-out, so I there’s the chance that everyone who wanted to bake something today and hadn’t been hoarding, can do so 🙂 I even managed to get the eggs I needed for my pãezinhos which was pretty amazing, since with eggs, I only buy organic or none, and I hadn’t expected to get any on the Saturday evening before Easter, I often even don’t get any when there’s no Corona or Easter.

Talking about Corona in a Bee Positive way: the supermarket staff hasn’t lost their humour yet apparently, they had a pallet of Corona beer right next to the checkout.

When I called my dad (high-risk group), he said he found a chocolate bunny that apparently a neighbour had put there for him 🙂

Bumblebee is indeed an awesome word. If only they lacked stingers, it would be amazing. Sounds like you had an awesome time outside. Are you in Germany?

That’s great! Did you enjoy your breakfast?

That’s so sweet of the neighbour <3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I could have been more precise, my breakfast was drawn out because of the baking, I had the juice, and also blueberries before I started. Very luxurious breakfast indeed, now that I think about it. But my last oranges went into that juice, and I doubt that the rest of the blueberries will survive the day, plus no baking tomorrow, so Easter Monday will be a lot more frugal. Maybe I’ll take tea and a muesli bar outside for breakfast to luxurify it.

I’ve noticed that I had packs of baking powder from two different brands but both had a marble cake on the package. What does everyone else’s baking powder have as a pic, if you have any?

Well, I could have been more precise, my breakfast was drawn out because of the baking, I had the juice, and also blueberries before I started. Very luxurious breakfast indeed, now that I think about it. But my last oranges went into that juice, and I doubt that the rest of the blueberries will survive the day, plus no baking tomorrow, so Easter Monday will be a lot more frugal. Maybe I’ll take tea and a muesli bar outside for breakfast to luxurify it.

I’ve noticed that I had packs of baking powder from two different brands but both had a marble cake on the package. What does everyone else’s baking powder have as a pic, if you have any?

you use the asian baking powder thats good to make all things.

you use the asian baking powder thats good to make all things.

The one I got works for all kinds of things too, I was just wondering what kind of pictures the baking powder companies of other countries put on their packs. The marble cake on two random different brands I happened to grab in the supermarket probably shows that marble cake is one of the favourite things people here like to bake.

I’m a sister too, I have a younger brother 😉

The one I got works for all kinds of things too, I was just wondering what kind of pictures the baking powder companies of other countries put on their packs. The marble cake on two random different brands I happened to grab in the supermarket probably shows that marble cake is one of the favourite things people here like to bake.

I’m a sister too, I have a younger brother 😉

use the foster clarks(its best baking) powder that makes the thing delicious and amazing.

thats great you mean i am your dashing brother. 😅

yeah in simple days you think about many things.

also include you 😀

Yes, we’re so often too busy to think about ourselves, ask ourselves how we are doing, probably many of us rather ask others how they are than ourselves.

Yes, we’re so often too busy to think about ourselves, ask ourselves how we are doing, probably many of us rather ask others how they are than ourselves.

we’re so often too busy to think about ourselves, ask ourselves how we are doing, probably many of us rather ask others how they are than ourselves.

You got that right~ It’s very difficult for me to do that. As an empath I’m always so focused on other people’s feelings and circumstances. I try to remind myself sometimes to only think about me. It’s not easy to do.

Sometimes I realize no one is looking out for me.

Archived