Is there any way to rise my gig into top of the list?

takrimahmedalvi

@takrimahmedalvi i see that you are very good at creating new pics. But I will open a big secret for you: there is a “search button”. You know that one that take half a page and advising you to search forum first before posting? Right on top of “create new topic button?
If you missed it I will post a screenshot for you here how to find it.

Please also read fiverr forum rules to make sure are following them. Because you already didn’t follow 2 of them.

21E90647-2508-4945-B407-79A94D9065DD.thumb.jpeg.6ed4c8334038703365606ab63c541e7c.jpeg
image1242×1492 288 KB

@takrimahmedalvi i see that you are very good at creating new pics. But I will open a big secret for you: there is a “search button”. You know that one that take half a page and advising you to search forum first before posting? Right on top of “create new topic button?

Please also read fiverr forum rules to make sure are following them. Because you already didn’t follow 2 of them.

But I thought Fiverr was the best place to start your freelancing career…?

Someone definitely joined via a blog or other source extolling the riches to be found on Fiverr with little effort.

GG

thanks for your suggestion

Archived