My first year at Fiverr

arujrajab

Okay so basically I’m from Pakistan. Everything was going good till one day one of my best gigs was bought without prior communication and BAM, all the hardwork seems to fade away.

Buyer left 3.7 star due to my bad communication and I was like dude we haven’t communicated before you bought the gig. He liked my work and I asked him about the bad stars (at least for me) he had placed.

Putting salt over injury I got a warning (you know why) and no more orders on fiverr for 7 weeks.

So out of nowhere got an order yesterday, accepted it blindly because wanted something to regain the previous position but AS IF I DIDN’T HAVE HAD ENOUGH… had to cancel it today because I was in a hurry to take that order which turned out to be something I morally won’t approve so had to Cancel it.

So to cut the long story short, I’m surely having bad days with Fiverr but still hope everything will be Okay cries in the corner

So my advice to newbies:

• Please fulfill the buyer demand for a low cost if you smell like he gonna give you a bad review.

• Don’t rush to accept every order, do research first. It doesn’t matter if you can’t get this order, you’ll surely get another… Because what is meant for you, nobody can take it from you! 😊

Yesterday I got message from a buyer and he told me that he mistakenly gave me 3.7 rating and he himself contacted the CS and gave me 5.0 rating and appreciated my work by texting me. I was shocked by myself when he gave 3.7 rating but I didn’t argued about it coz of ToS and my hard work paid off in a better way.

I pray that you get the best of best ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

That’s why i ask all details and files if needed to check if i can do it, including sending them to me sample of how they want. To don’t get a order what i cant even do or provide in good quality.

Yes I do it too but mine was a different case. I had to work upon the blogs written in English and I checked them. The other blogs he was posting tho irrelevant to my work, went against my religious and moral values… And I saw them after getting access to the website.

So me being an emotional case had to cancel the order. I feel bad for the buyer too but he’ll get a refund. Thanks for the comment.

Yesterday I got message from a buyer and he told me that he mistakenly gave me 3.7 rating and he himself contacted the CS and gave me 5.0 rating and appreciated my work by texting me. I was shocked by myself when he gave 3.7 rating but I didn’t argued about it coz of ToS and my hard work paid off in a better way.

I pray that you get the best of best ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

Aw that’s nice. Good luck to you too!

• 2 months later...

Archived