Buyer status is away

iusmankh

Hello there, everyone! I have a bit of a silly question, i had quite long discussion with one of my client and we were agreed on the details like requirement and budget etc. he is supposed to finalize the deal now but his status is away now. Is he gone or just not online right now. i am asking this question if he’s gonna i have another buyer request.
Thank you in advance.

• Like 4

How should we know? We are not mind readers… Maybe he’ll come back, maybe he won’t. Only he knows.

thanks for your response. I just wanna know he is just offline or close this project? what actually away status tells

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @visualstudios why are you so rude?

@iusmankh it means that he left the windows open or maybe out of office but no using

I need someone help plz.

A client approached me and ask for complete his task i made an offer but he said he will pay after task completed i did.

Then send some part of work and ask for half of payment first but he promised etc etc and said he will pay after full work delivered i delivered him , and then he start making lame excuses that he have connection problems then he said send me file in pdf then google doc i provided him what he asked for…but then je has gone away without pay. His status is away.

Can anyone explain what should i do now and what is mean by away staus?

I spent my 2 days on that task.

I need someone help plz.

A client approached me and ask for complete his task i made an offer but he said he will pay after task completed i did.

Then send some part of work and ask for half of payment first but he promised etc etc and said he will pay after full work delivered i delivered him , and then he start making lame excuses that he have connection problems then he said send me file in pdf then google doc i provided him what he asked for…but then je has gone away without pay. His status is away.

Can anyone explain what should i do now and what is mean by away staus?

I spent my 2 days on that task.

Farid, you have been scammed.

Never ever do work without pay. Ever.

Ever.

• Like 2